Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

Lead

Oct 20 12 11:46 PM

Tags : :

FAQ:  e. histolytica is a protozoa parasite that is detrimental to one's health which conventional testing has failed to detect properly.   There are a number of people who tested both through conventional labs and Metametrix in which the former failed to detect and the latter (Metametrix) simply came back with a PPTU diagnosis (Parasite Present Taxonomy Unavailable).   Follow up emails with Metametrix failed to clarify why this is/was happening.  

Currently the only reliable means of testing are antigen stool testing and Dr. Cahill in NYC.   However I think there have been those who have tested via antigen who received a false negative. Dr. Cahill uses a novel approach in diagnosing where others have failed including conventional colonoscopies.   This thread should guide you in the treatment strategies.   

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#1 [url]

Oct 20 12 11:55 PM

If anyone would like to correct or add anything to the above post, please do so.  I am trying to provide a clear navigation for future visitors.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 21 12 11:27 AM

Unfortunately no other doctor in the US will do a signoidoscopy.  I don't know what people will do when he retires.  He must be getting up there.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 5 13 12:12 PM

the best formula is  nitoxanide +Humatin tid(2 luminals)++seconidazaole(tissutive)500ms tid +furoxoone(systemic)100mg+doxycycline100mgs tid. x 10 days and 2 pulses ,,the key is the luminal cysts eradacation. and cysts resistance when hatched with only one luminal agent.. this works to kil them all,, with back with any confirmation, it will help others.. i dont know you med profile so that is up to u.. to check creatine levels for healthy renal function ,, good luck to all   Dr. Jesse ..  

antimicrobial treatment regiment's

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 5 13 1:45 PM

Hi Dr. Jesse,

It's great to see a Dr on the forums. There are many people looking for Drs that understand how to treat parasites. I think it could be beneficial to you and the PPTU community if you posted an introduction with information about your work.

Thank you and welcome to the PPTU forums.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 5 13 3:48 PM

im 68 yrs retired.many friends have suffered this problem of eradication even after id of microbe... There are a number of combination cocktails for EH & BH.. the problem is to procure the needed meds w/o script.,,tinidazole or mertonodazole are ineffective due to luminal cyst imbedding./shedding of shell casing..and once again infects rapidly with a week. One needs to attack this luminal area heavely. Here are some combonitions..Yodoxin+Nitoxanide+zithromax,,or yodoxin+humatin +olfloxin or Nitoxanide+Humatin+biaxin+ ornidazole.. a tissutive of effectiveness needs to be added,the only two are secnidazole or ornidazoleTID   hope this helps . THe high conc are needed to overwelm. the paracite detox efflux pump to be over burdened. This is all i have to offer...hope this helps. also 2 pulses needed   TY Dr. Jesse

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#8 [url]

Jun 5 13 10:59 PM

Thanks jazzy for bringing that up and thanks Dr. Jesse for the contributions - welcome to the forum and feel free to offer your perspectives to the community - I know many people are thankful for this. 

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 6 13 1:49 PM

Thanks for the information, Dr. Jesse.  Many on this forum have questioned Dr. Cahill's diagnosis of E Histolytica when they have taken the meds and not gotten better or taken the meds and gotten better for a short time, only to get very sick again. Your statement above (where you indicate just how difficult these infections can be to treat) lends some support to the belief that Dr. Cahill could be correct about all the EH diagnosises he makes (although it appears that his treatment plan is insufficient for most who have tried it here).  I was planning on his treatment plan in a few days as well as I was diagnosed with EH by him recently.  The standard treatment that he prescribes is

1 capsule of 50 MG Doxycycline twice a day for 10 days on an empty stomach
1 capsule of 250 MG Paromomycin three times daily for 10 days with meals (equal intervals daily)
(Both meds are taken at the same time)

Do you have any input on his treatment protocol?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 22 13 3:45 AM

After being sick for several months, I was diagnosed by Dr C with E. Histolytica two months ago. I followed the drug treatment mentioned above by velvetalley85. My symptoms not only did not improve but got worse in the ensuing two months. Dr C assured me that it takes several months for symptoms to clear. As symptoms got worse, my gastro recommended I have an endoscopy. He found my duodenum blocked and recommmended a CAT scan. The result was the radiologist said I had peptic ulcer disease. This has all been a bit confusing to me. Dr C says the histolytica is gone. But I have seen online that parasite infections are often misdiagnosed as peptic ulcer disease when in fact it is acute amebic colitis. Has anyone had a similar experience? I am unsure how to proceed here. My gastro, who admits he knows nothing about parasites, says this probably has nothing to do with histolytica and wants to treat as standard PUD. But it seems TOO coincidental to have these problems so close together. Could C been right in his diagnosis but wrong in his treatment? Have others experienced this?

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jun 22 13 9:00 AM

After being sick for several months, I was diagnosed by Dr C with E. Histolytica two months ago. I followed the drug treatment mentioned above by velvetalley85. My symptoms not only did not improve but got worse in the ensuing two months. Dr C assured me that it takes several months for symptoms to clear. As symptoms got worse, my gastro recommended I have an endoscopy. He found my duodenum blocked and recommmended a CAT scan. The result was the radiologist said I had peptic ulcer disease. This has all been a bit confusing to me. Dr C says the histolytica is gone. But I have seen online that parasite infections are often misdiagnosed as peptic ulcer disease when in fact it is acute amebic colitis. Has anyone had a similar experience? I am unsure how to proceed here. My gastro, who admits he knows nothing about parasites, says this probably has nothing to do with histolytica and wants to treat as standard PUD. But it seems TOO coincidental to have these problems so close together. Could C been right in his diagnosis but wrong in his treatment? Have others experienced this?

-uppereastff

Hi, welcome to the forum.

When you had the endoscopy, what did he see exactly? Did he take a biopsy for culture? (To rule out microbial infection). If not, then what you have read may be true - that the underlying infection (that is causing ulceration) has been missed.

What were your symptoms btw? And in what way did they become worse?

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 22 13 12:09 PM

Awaiting results of the biopsies etc. But the problem was that there is a blockage between stomach and duodenum. He couldn't go into the duodenum with the scope, hence the CAT scan. So no biopsies from there, which is where the ulceration is. I have read that parasites can produce toxins that paralyse the valve between stomach and duodenum. Symptoms have been mainly associated with a lot of gas. Feels as if a creature is moving around my insides at times as my stomach puffs out on the left and then on the right. A lot of belching and passing wind. 

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jun 22 13 1:53 PM

Chances are they will have taken biopsies from an infected site so there's a good chance it will show what's causing the infection.

When are the results due? Did you do a Metemetrix stool profile? What were the results?

Let us know what your biopsy results are too - I am trying to get an endoscopy done as well.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 22 13 4:02 PM

@uppereastff. Could the antibiotics have caused or exacerbated the peptic ulcer disease? Or did they find the bacteria H. Pylori? Just wondering because my gut has been shredded from abx and herbals. I did have H. Pylori but it hasn't showed up again recently yet my gut is worse than it ever was.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jun 23 13 8:28 AM

I wasted two thousand dollars with jetti katz, and he found nothing.The doctor guy John Asher tells everybody that parasites are what people have in their heads. He smokes in his office, and he even asked one of my friends who visited his office if he wanted a smoke! Avoid this lab. He will find nothing. And he is a real bully. And he charges so much, for each parasite, instead of a flat fee for checking for all parasites. Completely bogus. Read internet reviews. And ask Jlyne on this forum. She also went to him. And he gives metronidazole for everything. He gave me 21 days of metronidazole for what he thought was Blastocysitis and it nearly killed me and did absolutely nothing. Both Meds and diagnosis were completely wrong.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 23 13 8:53 AM

Uppereast- I have to warn you about Dr Asher at Jetti Katz. I also spent $900 on an appt with him - complete waste of time. He dismissed my symptoms telling me not to worry about them so much & said I just needed longer course of flagyl which he gave me for 2 weeks. I never paid 900 at any one visit & esp out out of pocket:( I would hate to see anyone else get ripped off like that.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 24 13 8:53 AM

this treatment wont work. Ill try to  be brief.. the stratagy of multi-drug cocktails , are proven to be the way for these bugs.. example- the aids cocktail as a 4 drug treatment works because of the synergy as a cocktail, ,TB cocktail work on the 4 drug treatment.(the biaxin will rapidly eradicate the bacilli but no cure w/o the full cocktail). note that if one picks apart to say each part of the cocktail as ineffective this would be true. the point being  to find a correct way to use the cocktail with  data shown for  BH /EH.. .. the first part would be to first minimize the tissue concentration  with secnidazole 250mg tid +furoxone 100ms tid x 3days, the reason being if one is heavily infected and the luminal agent is used together, then  one opens theirself to the Jarish-Herxhiemer reaction ( the bodies attempt to eliminate the debre is overwhelmed).,then heavy flu like symptoms occur, A mild J-H reaction is an indication of tissue lowering success in sub-acute -acute (long term) infection. I suggest this treatment to help all those biologically imprisoned.. I suggest that one absolutely partner with a doctor if one decides to engage this cocktail treatment !! the second part is after 3-5days of tissue clearing with secnidazole/or flagyl , then 7-10 day addition of biaxin25omgs tid +nitazoanide500mg tid/+ Humatin250mgs tid ( each drug is clear to not be interactive with each other of any severe interaction) so the cocktail is clear to go.. if you do try this cure plz try to get a agreement with a doctor to partner with,,, FYI I have personally tried this formulation. all a ask is some feed back on your success .for a medical paper case data study for publication.  sorry I don't have time to answer any questions ( which many will arise) I can only to point out a direction of treatment to enact with a doctor if you choose this direction .. good luck--- Dr. Jesse

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help