Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 7 12 9:26 AM

Tags : :

Saw Dr. Cahill yesterday.  Office  visit, short but to the point.  When he did the exam (did not hurt at all) he said I had a lot of mucus and inflamation down there showing definite signs of infection.  left me very nervous.  He said call back today, which I did.  blood work was all normal.
E. Histolytica was the diagnosis.  I was not surprised as it seems that this is a very common diagnosis with Cahill patients? I hope it is accurate and not just a category.. I was looking at images of this ameoba and seems it has many different looks and stages. Well, he is also a pathologist, so I have to have faith that he knows what he's seeing.  Hard to believe someone would actually diagnosis this and am skeptic.  Just really hoping Cahill has hit the nail on the head.  
And, as far the Blasto, (my recent metametrix stool test) he explained it's not pathegenic only to SEVERLY IMMUNE COMPROMISED patients is it pathegenic.  this is when it needs treatment.  He wrote about this in the latest edition of his book, and it explains why, and there was a new study about this subject and why.

In any case, I will follow his RX protocall, but I'm supposed to go back in 10 days to get rechecked. My question is that the bug has many stages. Hope that the RX's prescribed hits all the stages of it's cycle. You know what I'm saying? Gibby

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 7 12 4:56 PM

Congrats to your diagnose, I hope you get better with the meds. 

There are 17 different blasto types so far. And if you read through all the papers I have posted, there is more than enough evidence that is can be a pathogenic strain. Some doctors even want to change the label from IBS to blastocystosis. Type three is a pathogen, as are type 4 and 7. Not only immune compromised people show signs. 

Sadly, at this point no one can say which strain someone has yet. A lot of people got much better after they got rid of the blastos. See Badbugs.org, and Dr. Christians Stensvolds papers.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 7 12 4:59 PM

wow! anyone have a tally on those diagnosed with e.h? I think thats five people so far within the past few months.

Thats great news Gabby! What is your list of symptoms?

we need to start a thread for those diagnosed, their symptoms, along with the results of treatment and medications used. 

..by the way Lineup asked for Cahill/histolytica info be confined to the appropriate forum topic category ( "Dr. Cahill - e. histolytica" )

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 7 12 5:05 PM

There are 17 different blasto types so far. And if you read through all the papers I have posted, there is more than enough evidence that is can be a pathogenic strain. Some doctors even want to change the label from IBS to blastocystosis. Type three is a pathogen, as are type 4 and 7. Not only immune compromised people show signs. Sadly, at this point no one can say which strain someone has yet. A lot of people got much better after they got rid of the blastos. See Badbugs.org, and Dr. Christians Stensvolds papers.

-sechmeth

Sechmeth,
do you think its possible that blastos is a complementary parasite that enables other infections? I have read in old journals that it was possible to get rid of E.h infection by killing off its complementing parasite but none mention what parasite was accompanying histolytica. (any idea?). Also it seems possible that the treatment for blastos would kill off histolytica as well. (see Tracemins report on what he used for blastos- same drugs used for histolytica and he is welll now.)

thanks

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help