Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

Lead

Dec 19 11 12:15 PM

Tags : :

The current and most effective yet protocol for eliminating biofilms can be found here:
http://pptu.lefora.com/topic/4468734/Lactoferrin-Xylitol-Protocol-Simplified#.VjnEH1NtcXo

Last Edited By: linenup Nov 4 15 2:02 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 21 12 5:50 AM

I know you have tried to make this really clear but ...  the lactoferrin from Jarrow is in caps, xylitol is a powder so do you mix 2-3 tea of xylitol in water and drink it and swallow the lactoferrin cap in between meals? Away from the meds or with them?
I am following Dr. Jon Kaisers protocal for blasto. Except I am taking the meds with 1 tablespoon of psyllium seed husks in a glass of water and not taking the probiotics. Not feeling sick at all. I would like to add the lactoferrinxylitol but want to take it correctly.
This is his protocal:  http://www.jonkaiser.com/educate/downloads/Intestinal_Parasites_6-05.pdf 
He says:

Treatment for Non-complicated Parasite Infections

Very effective against effective against: Blastocystis hominis, Endolimax nana,
Iodamoeba butschlii, Entamoeba histolytica, Entamoeba fragilis, and

Entamoeba coli.

1) Humatin (paromomycin) 250 mg 2 pills 3X per day for 10 days
2) Iodoquinol 650 mg 1 pill 3X per day for 20 days
3) Metagenics Candibactin BR 1 pill 3X per day for 20 days
(800-692-9400)
Start all of the above on the same day. Take together in between
meals with a full glass of water (at least 30 minutes before or two

hours after a meal). Mild to moderate gas, bloating, nausea, and

even cramping may occur. Stop all the medications if frequent

vomiting or a rash occurs.

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#2 [url]

Apr 22 12 12:17 AM

wooten :   I never got that technical -  I just popped a cap of Lacto (100%) with a spoon or two of the xylitol  -  took it with my other supplements probably on an empty stomach.   I got up to doing this 2 or 3 times per day.   The effects were noticeable for me and another poster, most likely since we had other pathogens in the biofilm environment.  I would get extreme dieoff, I think this is chronicled in Making Progress thread.   Let me know if you have other questions.

The protocol could very well work, read the post under success stories about adding psyllium seed with the drugs.   The Candibactin makes sense as blasto has been categorized as fungal in nature.   I trust you read badbugs for other protocol ideas?

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 23 12 8:30 AM

Quick question, Randy Wolcott developed the protocol based on wound healing, after scraping biofilm away from the open wounds with a scalpel, what evidence is there that the LX combo helps to destroy or weaken biofilm in the gut? 

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 26 15 9:08 PM

I was working in Indonesia on faculty and I was destroyed by the infections and parasites there. I was crippled by a parasitic GI infection which 10 doctors didn't treat, I had parasitic worms and couldn't drink water. I also think I may have had giardia by washing and showering with infected water. I think it seems to be true that lumicidal antibiotics work since other may not penetrate the intestinal lumen.
I can't exhale anymore from severe asthma and think I contracted some tuberculosis/mycoplasma from my mother with a calcified granuloma.  what should I do? 
where do you buy these antibiotics?  I couldn't buy paramomycin and looked for it for hours in Asia.  I'm thinking of taking nitroxole for biofilms but there must be better more recent drugs?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help