This stuff is all my theory and I hve talked to Dr's both natural and normal about this and gotten no feedback. Have had this symptom for 3 years now.
Hey, its weird that I have this problem big time and no one else really does. I have posted about this a lot and have not seen that much. I have some theories but don't know anything definitively.
I get very sick prior to and during bowel movements. Eyes flashing,
sometimes rashes or welts, hangover effects, upset stomach, flu feeling,
This is the biggest problem I have had even when I am not having a toxic overload. When I have waste in me about to come out, I am way sicker, eyes are tired, anxiety. When its out I have releif.
I get a coated tongue during a bowel movement which indicates the toxicity.
It is for sure somehow related to toxicity, but why only prior to bowel movements?
1) I don't think it is candida related because it does not seem to be common with candida sufferers.
2) With die-off (like I am going through now), it is often worse when I am fighting things. I just went hard after H. Pylori with L/X so I am more toxic as a whole.
3) When I am letting toxins out through my skin, I have the same eye flashing, so it is a sign maybe of toxicity being released.
4) I think it is somehow related to endotoxins getting in the body from bacteria or other junk.
But the reason I think it gets in so much is because of a problem with the valves. The houston's valve and ileo-cecal valve can be open which allow the waste to go back to where it is not supposed to go. Google these valves- they related to applied kineseologist. If I press on my houston's valve, I can feel better instantly, which indicates they are not working right and are open.
So the question is why are they open when they are suppoed to be closed? Food in sensitivities, yeast, parasites, etc etc.
Another theory is leaky gut.
Somehow though the toxic buildup is getting into your body when the waste is in the lower part of the large intestine. So what I know for sure is:
1) greater toxicity causes worse effects
2) passing waste out of bowel is same effect as other ways getting rid of toxicity
3) manually pressing houston's valve can help. If I have the right person do it, I will feel detoxed from it being pressed in. Somehow the valves are not working and waste is going to body and making you sick.
4) Enemas help, which explains a cleaner lower intestine is a part of the problem.
Anyway this is pretty disjointed, but its a combination of a bunch of theories where I have not gotten any information. I recommend you see an applied kineseologist and tell him you think you have houston's valve problems and go from there.