Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 8 11 6:07 AM

Tags : :

Hi guys, please help me disifer what this means...my doctor didn't explain much....

Results:

Predominant Bacteria:

Oblique anaerobes...the lows
Bacteroides sp.   1.9   range  >=1.3     range is 1.6 to 6.7 
Colostridia sp.  3.9      >1.0        looks normal on here range 1.5 to 6.2
Prevotella sp.  3.8   >=1.1     Looks normal  range 1.6 to 6.2
Fusobaceria sp.  1.7   >=1.1    very low!   range is 1.6to 7.4
Streptomyces sp.  1.9  >=1.0   range 1.6 to 5.8
Mycoplasma sp.  2.2  range 1.7 to 6.2

Facultative anaerobes:

Lacotacilllus sp.  7.4     >=1.2   range is 1.8 to 7.8    (this looks good, normal)
Bifidobacter sp. 2.3  >=1.8    range 2.3 to 7.6

Obligate aerobes:
Escherichia coli  1.9  >=1.1   range 1.7 to 7.7

No opportunistic bacteria
Pathogenic Bacteria
all registered as normal   ( <0.01  )

Yeast/Fungi
No significant amounts

Parasites:
PPTU      (ugggggggggg, same old same old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Adiposity Index:
Firmicutes  73  <=80
Bacteroidetes 27  >=20

My doctor says:   Low bifido bacteria is not signifigant, something about overwieght people, which I am far from  (I weigh 105).  
She says to build up my bacteria   (which I've been trying to do with doses of 50 billion or more a day for months now.  I tried to do more, but can do what I can tolerate.  I tried VSL but it sent me running to the bathroom!!!!!! )
I'm on her probitoics:   Klaire Labes Ther-Biotic complete 25+billion.  she wants me to take 100 billion.  It's a good probitoic, agrees with me, but very expensive.  Many many strains, but mostly of 7 lacto's 4 bifido's  1 strep....  
I am also taking my own, Ultimate Flora critical care 50 billion.  )
always trying to up my doses, if I am home.  (close to bathroom if needed)
she also said, if I can up my dosage on the bacteria, she thinks it will take care of the rest, PPTU.  I didnt' agree!!!!!!!!!!!    wishful thinking.  I've been on ballbuster herbs/supplements, RX for the PPTU.  It was gone the last stool test, but now shows up again.  I don't think upping my probitoics will get rid of PPTU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I do think the probiotics have helped to control the yeast that I had though.  Last stool test said +4 yeast.  plus, I've been on some maitance supplements to control the yeast.    Maybe be that the herb/antifugals are killing the bacterias.  I try to take them way apart from each other......
     Would really like some feed back on these results!   Thanks to all!!! 
Gibby

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#1 [url]

Dec 10 11 1:22 AM

doctor is not informed regarding probiotics killing protozoa - never going to do it -   why not go back to your therapy that eradicated them?  I would think about adding some lumicidal drugs and the lacto/xylitol combination. 

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 10 11 5:03 AM

Yeah, I know.  My thoughts exacly.  
what is the lacto/xylitol combination?  Can  you direct me to the link?   Those sound like  are supplements, not RX's??!!

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#4 [url]

Dec 11 11 1:06 AM

gibby:  the issue with the chronic infections are the biofilm environments - pull back the biofilms and they should be available to kill.   Yes about 5 people on this with results - read the outline carefully - 

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 11 11 4:34 AM

Lineup, how are you taking the xylitol?  straight, or mixing it with anything??  I do think it's a good approach.  I know it causes stomach issues with many people.  I think I'm ok with it though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Dec 11 11 11:33 AM

sounds easy enough.  i just don't want to pound my body with tons of parasite killing herbs etc.  Been there done that.  This sounds like a more tolerable way.  I also don't want to kill all the good bacteria I'm trying to build up.  I know xylitol does tend to kill good bacteria though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help