Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

Lead

Oct 31 11 1:53 AM

Tags : :

lactoferrin xylitol protocol thread moved to http://pptu.lefora.com/2011/11/22/lactoferrin-xylitol-protocol/#post0

12.01/77  12.15/182 12.22/240

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Nov 11 11 11:01 AM

Just found this in an article...

"The successful treatment of a chronic wound requires long-term, intensive management on a number of different fronts, according to Wolcott.When Wolcott says long term, he means it. Biofilms are so tenacious, it can take four months to a year to heal a chronic wound, sometimes longer."

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#4 [url]

Nov 11 11 12:24 PM

I think if you were not doing supportive nutrients then this would be the case - I use a wide variety of healing herbs and other nutrients -  this should accelerate things.   Of course Dr. Wolcott deals with chronic wounds in diabetic patients and diabetes throws off many systems in the body which would slow progress considerably.    

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 16 11 8:10 PM

Hi all,

Great to  here many are doing well on the L/X protocol. I am currently overseas and my B/M have been slowly getting worst. I have a fair range of supplements with me, including garlic oil, Glutamine, msm, VitC, colostrum, and cats claw but still the food in asia is giving me problems. I'm here for three more weeks and am thinkng about ordering some top up herbs from iherb. Can anyone help with a couple of questions?

1. Lactoferrin any brand from Iherb recommended?
2. Xylitol same does it matter whether its from the birch tree or corn sourced?
3. Does Xylitol have any long term known side effects or potential possible problems?
4. What is a good time to take both the above, i.e should they be taken together or away from each other and other supps?
5. And can any one recommend s. boulardii brand  from iherb and can it be effectively transported long distants without loss of the strength?

6. Lineup can you give me any advise on whether starting very slowly on the lactoferrin while on holidays would be benifical or not? Right now I need to improve B/M (very loose) and I'm not sure if lactoferrin would help this through  immune stimulation or not?

Also has anyone experinced weight gain yet from this protocol?

Thanks

Lincoln

p.s also lineup are you still experimenting with the godzilla, and finding it helps at all?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 16 11 8:23 PM

I would just point out that die-off would be terrible the first time you start L/X.  If you are just laying on the beach, then it might be a time to try it. 

If you are sightseeing, don't do it now.  You will be feeling terrible for your holiday.  Die-off will hit hard for the first few days.

Only potential problem I have seen mentioned about xylitol is maybe killing good bacteria.

Lactoferrin brand does not matter I don't think.  I got a good one from iherb.

I take together, followed a hour later by charcoal, and then maybe some antioxidants.

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#8 [url]

Nov 16 11 9:15 PM

Lincoln:  outoftime has it right -  my thinking below>>

. Lactoferrin any brand from Iherb recommended?
I used Jarrow and now trying Symbiotics - must be 100% lacto
2. Xylitol same does it matter whether its from the birch tree or corn sourced?
Did not know different sources of xylitol - will have to look into this
3. Does Xylitol have any long term known side effects or potential possible problems?
Not that I have read about
4. What is a good time to take both the above, i.e should they be taken together or away from each other and other supps?
 take on an empty stomach, both at the same time, wash the xylitol down with water
5. And can any one recommend s. boulardii brand from iherb and can it be effectively transported long distants without loss of the strength?
Don't know about bouldari but I would take a full spectrum probiotic since the lx may take down some of the beneficial bacteria - I also use Kefir

6. Lineup can you give me any advise on whether starting very slowly on the lactoferrin while on holidays would be benifical or not? Right now I need to improve B/M (very loose) and I'm not sure if lactoferrin would help this through immune stimulation or not?

Outoftime is right, just go slow - lx is deceptive in that you have been used to taking large quanities of antibiotic things -  with lx you start with just this -  then you can add antibiotic things later but at smaller quanities -  lx makes the antibiotics much more potenized

Also has anyone experinced weight gain yet from this protocol?

Thanks

Lincoln

p.s also lineup are you still experimenting with the godzilla, and finding it helps at all?
yes it works but I don't need it at this point since the lx seems to be doing the job

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Nov 17 11 1:56 AM

Thanks outoftime and Lineup,

Thanks for the fast reply, and for yours and all others work on this seemingly amazing protocol.I truly hope this maybe the answer. I am trying to come up to speed on this protocol and lineup your post on the protocol is fantastic. Its seems from my very quick search on the net about Xylitol (sorry spelling) that it was originally sourced from the birch tree but is now most likely because of cost being sourced from corn as the Now brand at iherb is (check the customer reviews to find one persons issue with candida and the corn sourced type). This maybe no issue for us. I can try to find out more info, when time permits ( two kids here) about this and whether it is any kind of a problem. Just a couple more questions, sorry.

1. How much xylitol should one start with?
2. I have been on home made kefir also for 3 months with continual improvements up to 4 cups a day with no adverse affects. I should not that once I added colostrum my stools became the most normal they have been in 6 years. I tried sauerkraut but reacted badly but will try again, it may have just been the batch (excess gas and mushy stool). This makes me interested in s.bouladi as beneficial yeast maybe be more resilient to protozoa and Jyt and other have reported good results.
3. Outoftime, I think solid advise, lucky I'm Indonesia and pretty much as you said just laying at the beach, so I may just start with a little lactoferrin and see what happens. Is there any chance of the bugs building resistance to this if one starts and then stops if there is any issues?
4. Could lactoferrin be taken very long term as in years as a preventive as well as its cheap enough?

Anyway thank you all in advance

Lincoln

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#10 [url]

Nov 17 11 3:37 AM

hopefully outoftime will chime in with his observations.
Just a couple more questions, sorry.1. How much xylitol should one start with?

>>I am using 1 to 2 teaspoons - I really don't have a specific amount just in trial at the moment.
2. I have been on home made kefir also for 3 months with continual improvements up to 4 cups a day with no adverse affects. I should not that once I added colostrum my stools became the most normal they have been in 6 years. I tried sauerkraut but reacted badly but will try again, it may have just been the batch (excess gas and mushy stool). This makes me interested in s.bouladi as beneficial yeast maybe be more resilient to protozoa and Jyt and other have reported good results.3. Outoftime, I think solid advise, lucky I'm Indonesia and pretty much as you said just laying at the beach, so I may just start with a little lactoferrin and see what happens. Is there any chance of the bugs building resistance to this if one starts and then stops if there is any issues?

>>Lactoferrin is a protein that your body naturally produces - it produces it to chop up the biofilm so there should be no resistance to it. 
4. Could lactoferrin be taken very long term as in years as a preventive as well as its cheap enough?

>>Maybe, your body naturally produces it.  Interesting enough lactoferrin will kill off a host of pathogens including cancer cells which are caused by  microbes  despite the misinformation that the medical system puts out.   It also is effective against fungus, viruses, bacteria etc.   I have seen studies that show disabling the hiv virus as well http://jvi.asm.org/content/79/5/3009.short.  Eventually the info about lacto will be dispersed and people will see its power.  

`        ``Anyway thank you all in advance
>>you are welcome, glad we can help. Lincoln

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Nov 17 11 6:25 AM

"can anyone recommend s. boulardii brand from iherb and can it be effectively transported long distants without loss of the strength?"

I have tried most of the brands of boulardii from iherb and find they all have the same stool normalizing effect for me (firm + no undigested foods). I prefer the Now brand because there are no added ingredients like silica and MOS. The Jarrow brand is the best deal but it contains MOS. 

Question for others...
when does die off start? Day one? Within hours of dose? Does it wax and wane until next dose? 

Just trying to plan..

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Nov 17 11 6:28 AM

"... I should not that once I added colostrum my stools became the most normal they have been in 6 years..."

homer..did you not continue the colostrum..or did it stop working for you? 
I got very bad acne while taking colostrum. Still have half bottle in my fridge..is there an expiration date for colostrum?

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Nov 18 11 4:46 AM

Hi iloveisabelle,

My stools fully normalised when I was at home but I was consuming up to 4 glasses of kefir a day. I and was seeing improvements on the kefir but added colostrum and my stools suddenly went from soft to very hard and form showing vast improvement in digestion ( no undigested food particles). I also at the same time added cats claw and was taking HA and very large does of msm and vitc for my back which I injured. So I can't be 100% sure it was the colostrum. I then left home for 5 weeks in Asia and my stools slowly began to get worst. I have some supplementation with me including colostrum which seems to be helping me with avoiding diarrhea. Other things that have changed has been my diet. At home i was following the GAPS diet ( similar to SCD diet) and using the beck protocol and this seemed to be working for me. Over here the food is much spicier and avoiding starchy food is next to impossible, so this may account for most of my situation. Still I will continue to take colostrum now long term as I believe it to be very beneficial for damaged digestive tracts.

As far as your reaction to colostrum goes, the only advice I can suggest would be to take LGlutamine as this helped  me overcome multiply food sensitivities, including reactions to eggs which I can now eat large amounts of. I found the combination of the GAPS intro diet ( lots of gut healing homemade stock) and LGlutamine   improved my situation out sight. 

Sorry for long winded reply but its some times hard to know if a certain product works on its own or more as a combination with other stuff.

Cheers

Lincoln 

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 18 11 5:13 AM

Thanks Lincoln for the details, looks like you been through a lot. I do the kitchen sink method all the time. =)

So you think the acne from colostrum is leaky gut? I am very confused about leaky gut because I have tried l-glutamine on about three occasions without noticing any results. I dont know if I used it long enough though. My catch-22 is insomnia and when it gets bad I usually stop everything I am doing and go back to square one.  

Can you say how long and how much l-glutamine you took to heal leaky gut and how you knew you were on the right track? How did you tell the difference between the GAPS diet and the l-glutamine on your egg allergy? 

thanks!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Nov 18 11 5:21 AM

Thanks Lincoln for the details, looks like you been through a lot. I do the kitchen sink method all the time. =)

So you think the acne from colostrum is leaky gut? I am very confused about leaky gut because I have tried l-glutamine on about three occasions without noticing any results. I dont know if I used it long enough though. My catch-22 is insomnia and when it gets bad I usually stop everything I am doing and go back to square one.  

Can you say how long and how much l-glutamine you took to heal leaky gut and how you knew you were on the right track? How did you tell the difference between the GAPS diet and the l-glutamine on your egg allergy? 

thanks!

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Nov 21 11 7:54 AM

Hi iloveisabelle,

Can you say how long and how much l-glutamine you took to heal leaky gut and how you knew you were on the right track?

I started with pure powder form from the health shop and took about a teaspoon 3x times a day in water preferable on an empty stomach but sometimes that impossible when you take a lot of different supps and half a meant to be taken on an empty stomach.

I noticed immediate improvements in energy levels from this. I'm not sure about the leaky gut. I was experiencing reactions to many foods and at times if I ate an egg an hour or so later I would have strong allergy symptoms. I can now eat these foods with no problems and have no acne, rashes or allegery like symptoms when eating things like eggs. I should not I avoid milk execpt in my coffee and kefir, wheat, all grains and starchy food. I can now eat some fruit and eg gs though with no reactions. 

I strongly recommend the GAPS book for a read, it explains a lot about gut health and the website discusses some issues in relation to biofilms and protozoa. For me not much has been successful until I fixed my diet. The GAPS diet is excellent, healthy, manageable and enjoyable.  I have tried lots of diets including vegan (PH miracle) and GAPS is the most manageable, healthiest and best diet in my experience. Before starting the gaps I struggled to mow my lawn which takes about 3 hours with out stopping for a break for a couple of hours. The best thing about GAPS is the homemade stock. It delivers healing anti-inflammatory fats, minerals from the bones and much more. It really works as you will feel die of symptoms in the first week or so on it. Also kefir it has work for me as well. The diet basically sets out to first reduce gut inflammation, heal the gut, improve nutrient uptake thus improving the immune system and reducing toxicity, then to reduce the foods that feed the bad guys while introducing fermented foods and probiotics to re-establish the balance back to a healthy G.I. While following the GAPS I was able to alleviate the rectal itching and the brain fog which was very difficult to work with. 

I should not I have also stopped all antibiotics, I don't use any thing that attacks them now except maybe garlic oil. My own experience has been that although sometimes there is improvements they always comeback and my situation afterwards is much worst. Instead I use electro - medicine in the form of the beck protocol, which really does work. I also use the terminator 2 as well. I had also planned to experiment with rife but now may not need to as the L/X protocol could be the magic bullet. I will be adding L/X to my protocol with high does probiotics and S.Bouladi when returning home and staying on the GAPS diet possibly for years. Will keep all posted. Good luck all.

Lincoln

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 30 11 2:26 PM

I started the L/X protocol on Dec. 29th and I have no ill affects as of yet.  However, I have been taking Ayurvedics and have noticed that I am beginning to have more pain issues in some muscles. I  am taking Triphala, Septilin, Amla C, Herbolax, Terminalia chebula (haritaki), and Banyan Brand Immune Support. There is medical evidence that Terminalia chebula clears up biofilm in Cystic Fibrosis. 

Does anyone know what type of die off reactions to expect from L/X proto?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help