Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

Lead

Mar 22 11 12:31 AM

Tags : :

*****UPDATE >> PERSONAL EXPERIENCES HAVE NOT BEEN FAVORABLE WITH USING Undecylenic Acid

I heard back from a PPTU sufferer that has copied the protocol I am doing and according to the report is working.   User started with UA (3 per day)  and a tannin based product  along with the other  things I am taking and reports massive die-off (I think a little too much).  User reports that it is the UA and tannins that are popping these off.  
I think it best to go slow and steady rather than shocking the body, in my experience do not stop the protocol as my previous experience showed that adaption can occur if you stop for any length of time. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#1 [url]

Mar 26 11 2:43 AM

User is still having issues with die off in which I advised backing off the remedies and advised using more antioxidants.    Be careful with overdoing this protocol, best to go slow and steady.

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#5 [url]

Jul 28 11 11:32 AM

The original Tanalbit protocol or the combination therapy?  If you are looking for the combination therapy then just use the google search at the top of this page.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 28 11 6:43 PM

Tanalbit and Undecylenic Acid.  Can be purchased from many places by a google search (amazon, herb stores, tons of places).  $40-$50 for both.

I am going to buy tonight online and give it a try.  Also going to add slippery elm gruel in replacement of some meals to help with intestinal damage.  Currently am only doing columstrum and GSE enemas.  I have stopped GSE for awhile because I am planning a metametrix test soon and dont want to skew results.

GSE enema offers incredible relief.  Next day even I am well!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Jul 29 11 8:50 AM

linenup,  at the top of this thread you said someone was trying the protocol you are doing and that it is working.   perhaps it is totally obvious,  but i have searched this forum in vain to find what it is you are doing now.  would you mind posting that? or directing me to the complete protocol?  you said it was tanalbit and ua and "some other things".  sorry to ask so many times,  perhaps i am confused but i don't seem to see the answer. 

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#9 [url]

Jul 30 11 2:05 AM

bugsel:  sorry you could not find it, I must admit that I have the forum in a little disarray :(    We used Tanalbit with U acid (sorry can't spell it right now)  along with gotu kola and chitosan.   For me it was doing something (felt sick) and for the other person.   I dropped the protocol after having issues, I cannot tell you for sure if it was the protocol, something else going on etc.   I do know 2 other people who took UA by itself and reported feeling sick, was this a die off or reactions to the UA?   I lean towards dieoff since I went back on it and did not receive negative reactions.   How do I know this?   I believe that they adapted to the ua.   

You might want to consider using caprylic acid with or without monolauric acid.  It did a number on them for me but again they adapted.   This is why I continue looking at herbs that can block their quorum sensing.   Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#11 [url]

Aug 6 11 12:13 AM

This is something I am continuing to explore.    From what I can tell at this time, there are multiple herbs that can disrupt QS but appears to be specific.   In other words, one herb may be specific to blocking a pathogen but that same herb may not be effective in another pathogen.   There are a number of articles posted that discuss specifics.   

There is adequate evidence that both peppermint and lavender are effective against giardia but they did nothing for me, I also did oregano with no effect and I did Omega Wash which has a number of essential oils with no effect.    As a side note it appears that the essential oil is the most effective with the exception of holy basil which the alcohol extract appears better.  

Currently I am trying white thyme as an essential oil with vanilla as alcohol extract and holy basil as an alcohol extract.   I seem to be responding to this but I think it will take another couple of weeks to determine the outcome.   Croton Cajurca oil has been written about to be quite effective but I am having problems finding a supplier.   

Ultimately, it would be best to use in combination with drugs.

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#13 [url]

Aug 7 11 1:18 AM

bugsel:  I am reading the articles posted on the biofilm section - efflux pump inhibition by herbs, there are several citations.   Right now I am taking the herbs only and will be considering taking them with drugs.   Yes the herbs can kill them off assuming you have the right combination.   Did you read Gibby's protocol?

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Aug 23 11 10:22 PM

I am taking UA and Tannins and have for about a week.

I am also taking Spanish Black Radish and Congaplex from Standard Process.

Marginal improvement, if any.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help