Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#21 [url]

Mar 20 11 10:46 PM

I think hyaluronic acid might fix some of that damage::::

jyt posted this before:

According to the study below, Blastocystis.hominis as well as other protozoa use the enzyme hyaluronidase to digest the mucosal barrier as well as the hyaluronic acid:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20358228

So we need also to look for an inhibitor for hyaluronidase and also take hyaluronic acid as a supplement to fix the damage.

An interesting candidate as an natural inhibitor of Hyaluronidase is Chlorogenic acid (according to some ducking studies).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Mar 21 11 1:59 AM

Hey Lineup,

I also take hyaluronic acid. I started taking this after I read Ted from Bankoks backpain remedy which is hyaluronic acid in a saline solution, It worked a trick for me. It aslo got me thinking why my back got steadily worst after being infected with the protozoa and why others with protozoa infections often complain of joint pain and problems. It could be part the lack of hyaluronic acid in the body which apperently is a key compent of joint fluid or what holds the water in the joints. Anyway I have noticed improvements in the abdo pain I get when I started this and MSM. Also my back improved out of site to the point where I can now surf again after nearly a 5 year break. have stayed on high doses since.

Thanks Ted and Jyt for making this aparent.

Cheers

Homer37

Quote    Reply   

jyt

fanatic

#25 [url]

Mar 21 11 9:33 PM

Hi Lineup, good to hear you are doing OK.

Cysteine also feeds the protozoa. Entamoeba.histolytica culturing requires cysteine.

jyt

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#26 [url]

Mar 21 11 11:39 PM

jyt:  thanks for the encouragement.   Unfortunately for me if I don't supp with cysteine, b vitamins etc  I get major problems 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#27 [url]

Mar 29 11 6:37 PM

Well I laid off the protocol for a few days to give my body a rest and hit it again yesterday and I got another smack down -ugh.    Which tells me that I must have a very embedded infection and this is going to take time, but judging how badly the stomach is bloated from the inflammation then it must be a nasty bug indeed.   I don't think anyone else has dealt with such inflammation and such a strong adrenal response.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Apr 7 11 12:53 PM

Aren't too many enemas hard on the colon since it strips away the mucosal lining, increasing the risk of a leaky guy, as well as infections with parasites, bacteria and such?

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Apr 8 13 12:25 PM

Well, I found what you were doing in 2011, lineup, but I don't see any threads about what's happened the last two  years with you.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help