Remove this ad

jyt

fanatic

#41 [url]

Mar 10 12 6:56 PM

Hi Europa,

No sometimes you gest ingest a worm or its egg. We live in nature and we can eat worms anytime.

You should focus on Blastocystis.hominis and Entamoeba. You are infected with two protozoa. See a parasitologist in your country.

Yahia.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Apr 10 13 11:46 AM

I'm new to this board and I had the same result from the Metametrix Stool Sample:  "Parasites present; taxonomy unavailable".   What should my next step be?   I also have Lyme and my Lyme doctor wanted me to take an anti-parasitic prescription to be on the safe side.   Are there more specific tests to determine what I'm dealing with?  What is your recommendation?

I have not seen any worms or eggs in my stool that I know of, and I don't appear to have any major intestinal distress (but I know that doesn't meant I don't have anything). 

Thank you for any help.

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#45 [url]

Apr 10 13 7:06 PM

I'm new to this board and I had the same result from the Metametrix Stool Sample:  "Parasites present; taxonomy unavailable".   What should my next step be?   I also have Lyme and my Lyme doctor wanted me to take an anti-parasitic prescription to be on the safe side.   Are there more specific tests to determine what I'm dealing with?  What is your recommendation?
I have not seen any worms or eggs in my stool that I know of, and I don't appear to have any major intestinal distress (but I know that doesn't meant I don't have anything). 

Thank you for any help.

-sickgirl76

The best tests are either ParaWellness Labs or seeing Dr. Cahill in NYC.   These parasites will cause 'Lyme-like'  symptoms -  

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jun 19 13 6:56 PM

Hi Lineup,

Exciting news today for me!  My immunologist called to tell me Dr Amin's parasitology lab in Arizona had found cryptosporidium and also yeast in the testing done on me!   I never once, after literally dozens of tests, in EIGHT YEARS tested positive for this parasite (except 2 positive pptu tests from Metametrix in 2011 and 2012)   My son and dog tested positive for it 8 years ago after we all got sick after a trip to Mexico, and I knew I had never gotten rid of it. I've had it continuously for eight years. I had a bout this weekend with a temp of 102 and malaria type symptoms, screwing up yet another special day/holiday, and the after effects last for months. The positive for yeast is despite taking 400 mg of diflucan per day for over two years now.  It should be interesting to see what the Metametrix results are, they are in also, but Doc hasn't called yet.  Three other family members who also have symptoms were tested  by Metametrix also.  The Department of Health is also conducting testing to see if the CDC will do some testing too.  Apparently the CDC is requiring that we go through the state DOH prior to their getting involved with testing.  Even though I've always known I had this, a positive test may open new doors for me as far as treatment. 

I've also just started zapping and I not only bought the zapper, I bought the additional box that you rest on the body to penetrate the tissues.  I have definite symptoms as I'm zapping (lots of roiling and rumbling in the stomach and my teeth hurt- a parasite symptom I have).  In fact, I only zapped for three days, and I felt really good, but then the bug broke out again, and I got sicker than ever.  That sometimes happens to me right when I'm on the point of eradicating it completely.  It comes back with a vengeance, another weapon of survival for the bug that will eventually rule the earth, lol!   I have  a good feeling that the zapping is going to work for me, but we shall see.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jun 19 13 9:04 PM

HI Joeandlynda!
Such great news for you:))

Its great to hear you are trying to test with CDC. Wow I didn't realize the Dep of Health is requiring their own testing before they give the okay for CDC testing? I heard CDC requires an approval from your local health department &  thought the DOH would just need an explanation from your dr to give this approval.I know someone who did this & if I remember correctly this is all is took. Maybe all states have different procedures.
Can you confirm that I am understanding you correctly?
thanks!

My inf disease dr is open to sending to cdc but told me I need to get him all the info on how to do this so trying to get all the details.  If they require further testing then I would find it discouraging since my tests always come out so normal.
THANKS SO MUCH:))

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Jun 19 13 11:45 PM

Normal people with normal immune systems DONT get cryptosporodium. If they get it, it gives a couple of days of diarrhea and then it recedes. That is to say, if you get cryptosporodium, you already HAVE an underlying condition, which parasitic or some other. And Crypto is not what is causing your chronic problems. ONly people with compromized immune systems have to be treated with cryptosporidium, for example, pregnant women, people with HIV, or those who already have or have had a parasitic infection. If they found cryptospirudum in you, they did not find the OTHER culprit. Or they simply misdiagnosed you. Dr. Armir is not great at diagnising parasites, many have gone to him without any results. Obviously, yu were suspecting some immune problems already, and that is why you went to the immunologist. Anway, one this is for sure. Even if you have crytpto, you have something else. If Amir is a great doctor, he should know this. NO way, you have had crypto has a chronic condition for "eight years," simply no away. Why on earth dont doctors tell their patients this?
I know you want people to be positive on this forum. But you should know that this zapping will not work. Have you seen how many people have tried that?

watch these on Crypto:

it begins with last part of this episode

and continues in this:

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jun 20 13 3:23 AM

, It isn't just being positive, its also avoiding sounding incredibly condescending, which, sadly, you have once again failed to do.  I think I understand what you were saying in your above massively garbled post, and I would suggest that prior to making the kinds of statements you do, you click on an individual's name, and you can see all their previous posts.  Then I (and others) won't have to go through the tedious exercise of informing you that yes, I do have a genetic immunodeficiency, I've had that diagnosed and am treated monthly by an excellent immunologist at Brigham & Women's Hospital.  I know more about crypotosporidium and the immune system than I could ever possible want to know (and I venture more than you will ever know), but thank you for your efforts at "educating" me.  I spoke to the world's leading expert on cryptosporidium, Ronald Fayer, several weeks ago on the subject in fact.   He seemed quite unsurprised to learn that I had a genetic immune issue and had suffered with this for 8 years.  He himself has had it 4 times. 
  Frankly I don't need your condescending patronizing tone, I have Doctors for that....

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jun 20 13 3:25 AM

I cannot read everybody's history, and you seem to leap to massive conclusions, without even trying to understand what I am trying to say. What I say is "garbled"? How so?  I pointed out the facts. You prove  what I am saying. All you need to say then is that you have have a immo-discient condition, and your problem is not really a a parasite. Because Crypto is just  opportunistic. I think you seem to get really angry too fast for no reason and seem to want to argue a point that needs no arguing. 

But I am really puzzled by people who continue to do things like zapping, which has  not worked anybody. You should gust google the curezone forum and see how many people have tried that in vain. I am sorry to say, if you know much about parasites, you would not think that they can get be gotten rid of by trying to zap them. Sorry I even bother to reply to you.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jun 20 13 3:34 AM

jlynne,
Thanks for the kind words!  The process of going to the CDC through one's state Department of Health is a bit murky...I do think each state handles it differently.  As I knew someone who worked at the RI lab at the DOH, I was able to call them directly myself.  My Doc had offered to call the mass DOH but we both thought it would be faster to go through RI, where I live.  The CDC is requiring me to have testing with the DOH first, probably because if they find it at DOH, the CDC will have some idea of what to test for, or maybe they won't test at all if it's positive with DOH.  I'm not sure, but I'll be talking with the woman from DOH today, and I'll ask her about the general process.  I do think it might vary state to state.

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jun 20 13 3:43 AM

Nosekara, My reading skills are just fine.  You are rude.  Pure and simple, just rude, not to mention a know-it-all.   And again, you also rule out some things (garlic, zapping) by saying they don't help anyone.  I think the truth is they don't help everyone.  I happen to personally know a woman with an immune deficiency who was cured by zapping.  She urged me to give it a try, and after seeing this article, I thought it was worth trying.  http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20130524-zapping-bacteria-the-wireless-way   Success or failure may have something to do with the kind of zapper purchased or how long it's used or myriad other things.

You need to stop judging and bossing people around on here.  Different treatments will work for different people and different bugs.  I'm not on here saying the zapper is a cure all, nor should you say it wont help anyone.  It's called tolerance and becoming educated.   You can't learn when you're constantly sniping at everything.

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#54 [url]

Jun 20 13 3:50 AM

Yes nosekara you tend to be pushy - I always welcome your insight as I think that you bring some good knowledge to the table, but I think you should rephrase your comments to be a little less sharp.  
For instance:  I agree that zapping is overrated but there is no harm in trying.   Personally I do not have much regard for the primary promoter of it (Hulda Clarke) as I think many of things she promoted were skewed.   She made wild conclusions on origins of disease that tend to be believed by those who are desperately searching for answers - statements that are not well backed up by evidence.  Unfortunately things get thrown around on forums like CZ that tend to be more emotional based rather than factual. 

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jun 20 13 3:50 AM

I'm interested in what will cure me, I don't care if it's alternative, holistic or voodoo.  That's my goal, and I shut no doors that might be of assistance.  I wasn't aware that this forum was for traditional methods only, I don't believe that's accurate.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jun 20 13 4:00 AM

Linenup,  I would agree totally that Hulda Clark made some rather bizarre statements about the origin of disease with no back up at all.  I had not even looked at zapping due to some of what I had read about her.  But I think that might have been a mistake, as the science now seems clear that electric current is already being used to kill bacteria.  Did you see the BBC article?  It's very promising for those of us who have tried antibiotics and many other things and haven't found a cure.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Jun 20 13 4:00 AM

Lineup, we cannot say that there is no harm in trying zapping. When I was first told by people to zap for a parasite that neither or people on the curzeone folks knew I had, I was astounded. I could tell that zapping could not help and in fact could damage the body.

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jun 20 13 5:55 AM

I doubt that zapping really works against protozoa and other parasites directly but it's possible zapping can provide some health benefits. It's also possible that some of those devices can damage the body if misused (like anything). It would be interesting to see actual reports on the damage that those things have caused on anyone.

I appreciate for sharing experiences & information about zapping. Please keep posting.

Some hardcore zapping!

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Jun 20 13 6:08 AM

Well, I don't know......the jury's still out....I think it has promise.

Here is an excerpt from the BBC article: "Bacteria often evolve clever ways of evading chemical assaults, but they will always struggle to resist the old-fashioned way of killing them: heating them up. It takes only a relatively mild warming to kill bugs without discomfort or harm to tissues. So imagine if little electric heaters could be implanted into wounds and powered wirelessly to fry bacteria during healing before dissolving harmlessly into body fluids once their job is done.
This is just one potential application of the bio-absorbable electronic circuits made by John Rogers of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and his co-workers. The idea itself is not new: Rogers and others have previously reported biodegradable flexible circuits and electronic devices that can be safely laid directly onto skin. But their success in making their circuits wireless could prove crucial to many potential applications, especially in medicine."

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jun 20 13 8:25 AM

jazzy,
Caveat to that: it hasn't worked for a lot of people apparently...could be the wrong device, only works on some bugs ect..but I'll keep everyone posted on my results with it. ....think I'll avoid that hardcore zapping though!  Looks like the final cure.....lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help