Remove this ad

jyt

fanatic

#22 [url]

Jan 1 11 11:19 AM

Maybe BH is the cause of acid reflux. The problem is there is just a little research today about these bugs. It's like H.pylori it tooks almost 30 years for the medical community to recognize that this bacteria can cause ulcers.

If you try to look for Dientamoeba.fragilis, you will find just fiew articles.

Quote    Reply   

jyt

fanatic

#26 [url]

Jan 1 11 3:46 PM

Thanks a lot Pashteton,

There is a lot of information in your article. It's incredible to read that BH was found in the duodenum. That's can tell us with some people can get acid reflux and chronic burping.

Also Arsenical salts have the best results.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jan 10 11 5:21 AM

jyt,

Yoy mentiioned that crypto needs a higher dose of antmicrobials...do you know which one and at what does would be most effective?  Another issue is if they can't find the parasite any longer in tests, how can you get a Doctor to prescribe the meds.  thanks!

Quote    Reply   

jyt

fanatic

#30 [url]

Jan 10 11 7:19 AM

Hi joeandlynda,

I don't know too much about crypto. In the medical community which I don't trust much anymore, it is considered to be not that dangereous protozoa ( crypto) and that just the people with a weak immune system get it. But if you ask a vet he will tell you that thus big is very dangerous to the pets.

High dose I was talking about was for B.hominis which is another superbug.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jp

superstar

#31 [url]

Jan 23 11 9:27 PM

Hi Lineup,

Do you have Blastocystis? What is the 'South American herb protocol'?

You said in your original post in Symptoms that most of your personal symptoms have subsided.
Do you know what helped most? Anything that reduced the brain-fog?

Thanks A LOT for any information...
James

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#32 [url]

Jan 23 11 11:21 PM

Hi James... welcome to the forum.  Not blasto but something similar and has all the same symptomology of blasto.   I have been using a combination of cat's claw, simarouba and amargo that was purchased in 1lb packages from Raintree.   I am currently using a product called Omega Wash that is an essential oil blend, it is still in the testing phase but appears to be helping.   I also use caprylic acid and now have recently added Allicidin from PR Labs along with the biofilm enzyme called Digestase or something like that.   I feel that the SA herbs have helped but this is a longer term protocol. 

Brain fog is a byproduct of the infection mainly due to the amount of cytokines that the infection produces and the high amount of free-radicals that are produced as well.     Uses of anti-oxidants should quench some of these problems, and obviously getting rid of the infection will solve the brain fog problem.  

In my situation where I had an underlying Chronic Fatigue Syndrome issue, it is difficult to say or to duplicate my findings since CFS is such a broad issue.   I use copious amounts of nutritional products to support the immune system, keep the adrenals healthy, keep the liver detoxifying etc.   I am a big fan of liposomal glutathione as glutathione is critical for immune functions and detox properties.  I would recommend several nutrients such as magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin C etc etc.   If you want more specifics then let me know. 

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jan 24 11 2:11 AM

Hi Lineup,

Would love to get a list of your full protocol approach to support. Could you provide a list with the benefit of each to the body in short and perhaps a rating system of your opinion what is the most important.

I am trying to put together a support approach of the most effective supplemenation. I am also trying to find the most cost effective way of meeeting a large nutritional support program. I guess a lot of new members would benefit from this. An idea my be a to get a concensus of what we all taking and what works the best. The way I see it if you have so much money to spend a month you could at leats make an infrorm choiced based on others experinces to where best spend that money.

So far from this site it seems that colostrum might be the number 1 supplement to take?

Anyway see what you think?

Cheers

Homer37

Quote    Reply   

jp

superstar

#34 [url]

Jan 24 11 10:29 AM

Hi Lineup,

I would be very interested in specifics, if you don't mind sending them.

How long did you try MMS for?

Other then that...

I was wondering if the PPTU diagnosis always comes from Metamatrix? And this might be a stupid question, but has anyone tried other labs to see if they find something?

Anyway, thanks again for the help
James

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#35 [url]

Jan 25 11 2:18 AM

I did many oxidative therapies which include MMS, Ozone (medical grade via rectal insufflation to make sure it went where it was needed) and hydrogen peroxide.   I did MMS for at least 2 months and have done over 250 treatments with ozone.

MM is the only lab to find my parasite, multiple other testing done thru other labs.  Shroom was nice enough to do a study on me and found them as well.    The problem is with pptu is that it is an unidentified parasite.   

My current regimen is as follows:

Morning:   
Alive rice & pea protein drink
Superior Greens drink
Superior Purple drink
Buplernum mix for liver congestion
Cysteine
SuperC vitamin C powder
Bulk herb mix of turmeric, rosemary, cinnamon and cloves
Colostrum 

Flax oil, fish oil and borage oil mix
HeartCare by Himalaya
Vitamin E 1200iu
Vitamin A  20,000iu +
Red Clover blend by Planetary Formulas
Astragalus blend by Zand
Vitamin D3  5,000iu
Chyawanprash
Jarrow EPS (3x per week)

>> whew! that is a lot of stuff, you want the rest of it?

Quote    Reply   

jp

superstar

#39 [url]

Jan 25 11 11:39 AM

Hey Lineup,

Thanks a lot for all the information! I just saw Gibby post about Heavy Metal chelation, I'm wondering if you have done this too and if so, what did you do to test for it and then 'treat' it?

I'm currently looking into this....

@gibby...have you done the Heavy Metal Chelation?

Really interested in hearing about it.

Thanks again,
James

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#40 [url]

Jan 26 11 12:14 AM

James:  heavy metals are an issue for most people due to the amount of environmental toxins in our modern society.   The question is how much are you holding in your body which the only proper way to tell is by doing a test called a heavy metal challenge  (Doctor's Data).   The other option is to forgo the testing and treat.   There are many approaches to detoxifying such as pharma agents like dmps, dmsa and edta.  There are several plusses and minuses for each.   I did a couple of courses of dmsa with no noticeable benefit, edta is not effective for mercury but has been shown to be effective in other metal issues such as lead. 

Glutathione plays a key role in detoxifying metals and other poisons as well as keeping the immune system healthy.  Infections reduce glutathione and by doing so makes you more prone to accumulating toxins and it works the other way that heavy exposure to toxins leads to reduced glutathione stores which in turn leads to poor immune functioning.   I would suggest that you do not use the normal glutathione products and stick to the liposomal form because of its effectivness. 

For me the most effective treatments were liposomal glutathione in which case I would caution you to go slowly (8 drops per day under the tongue and move up slowly).   I did an effective homeopathic remedy called Dentox by Pronatura.   I used chlorella and zeolite products as well.   This link has some very good info on it for detox   http://www.naturopath4you.com/Toxic_Metals.htm

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help