Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Nov 29 11 5:35 AM

Ejhang,

That's something similar to what my old doctor told me but the reality is a commercial airplane pilot gets exposed to about the equivalent of a chest x ray every year, and a CT scan is about 200 times that. So where they get that ridiculous claim from I don't know, probably the people who build the CT machines. 

Take care

Lincoln

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Nov 30 11 8:37 PM

I switched from nexium to aciphex/rabeprazole at 20mg/day since the article says it is even more effective vs amoebas than metranidazole/flagyl.  hopefully it will kill any amoebas left after the 10 days of flagyl.  I'm also drinking lots of milk for it's amoebicidal properties
it's interesting my GI doctor gave me flagyl which is carcinogenic instead of aciphex and gave me nexium instead so somehow people don't know about this

this proton pump inhibitor article might be accesible from some libraries but is 31.50 to purchase which I can't
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/0960894X
these are the related articles from the same journal
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleListURL&_method=list&_ArticleListID=1854602786&_sort=v&_st=17&view=c&_origin=related_art&_acct=C000228598&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=b5d93b639085a63ce268d9ba9b3567f3&searchtype=a

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Dec 5 11 12:28 AM

I was on aciphex and nexium and milk and some bromelain and I still get these UTI symptoms, lower pain and diarrhea. 
So the lumicidal antibiotics are the best for amoebas?  I guess I could have ascaris or it could be  asthma related

Badbugs.org gave paramomycin and nitrazoxanide- I really wish I could be cured of sleep apnea and low oxygen through antibiotics??

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#46 [url]

Dec 5 11 2:32 AM

I would guess that you are suffering with an amoebic infection or flukes -  low oxygen is common with these infections due to the high amount of toxins that are produced directly by the amoeba and the high amount of oxidation that the immune system produces in order to eradicate these.  High doses of antioxidants will solve some of these issues -  however I would not do high amounts of antioxidants during antimicrobial therapy as the antioxidants could reduce some of the effectiveness of the drugs. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#47 [url]

Dec 5 11 2:53 PM

I only had regular blood tests but they never showed anything beyond a little high WBC- wouldn't they show something if I had an infection?
is it ok to take 40mg of nexium and aciphex at the same time?  I was given coq10 by my endo but I'm not sure what it does- it's an antioxidant

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Dec 6 11 3:11 AM

thanks so much!
I went to an infectious disease doctor and she didn't give me any blood tests.  you really have to insist and maybe you have to remind them that they are being paid?
I read that aciphex is sometimes prescribed in higher doses than 20mg/day like for rare diseases like Ellison syndrome but don't know how safe it is
if you have amoebas the article posted says that they grow more in iron rich environments so maybe it's good to not take multivitamins or iron supplements or eat spinach or maybe liver.  my doctor gave me iron supplements for some bizarre reason
I'm continuing to drink milk and getting diarrhea

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#50 [url]

Dec 6 11 3:28 AM

Most of these places  allow you to pick and choose what you want to test for - probably charge you $50 fee and I think insurance will cover it -   Most use LabCorp and they might have a antigen fluke test there  - it is either that or drop some meds and see what happens

Why bother with milk when you can get much more power out of simple colostrum or better yet why don't you use the lactoferrin (100%)?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help