Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

Lead

Mar 8 16 8:58 PM

Tags : :

A nice video covering the issues with adrenal functioning and adrenal fatigue. The adrenals are a vital part of maintaining balance in the body and are triggered under stress of any kind. You can read that as physical, emotional, mental and biological stress of which infections are part of this.

Toxicity in the system also creates adrenal reactions. Detoxifying toxins will reduce stress as will killing the infections. In the meantime you have to support the adrenals with the proper nutrients. Many people report some good results with adaptogenic herbs/spices which I have as well. I hear good reports about Ashwaghanda in particular. Others include turmeric, holy basil, Siberian ginseng, jiagoluan and others. 

[url=

Last Edited By: linenup Mar 8 16 9:02 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#2 [url]

Mar 10 16 1:50 AM

One thing I forgot to mention is the involvement of the entire endocrine system. The endocrine system should be considered to be made up as a sum of its parts. If one part of it is dysregulated then it will affect other parts. A good analogy is that a car is made up of a multitude of systems such as engine, transmission, suspension and so on. The car cannot operate if one of its main systems is not functional. A bad cooling system will overheat the system making the engine not function, thus rendering the car inoperable.

Adrenal activity involves the hypothalamus and the pituitary .this is known as the HPA axis. HPA dysfunction is a study that has been conducted in many CFS studies. Other glands will be affected such as gonadal systems, thymus, pancreas and others. The core problem is the infection and the body's attempts to get rid of it which requires a multitude of systems. These activations will affect many things in the body.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help