Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

Lead

Oct 27 14 2:04 AM

Tags : :

Acupuncture: A Proven Form Of Alternative Medicine  By: Abigail Allred Conventional western medicine has its good points . . . but it’s also got its limitations. And western medicine’s biggest limitation is the blinders it wears when it comes to other forms of healing. There’s a world of healing wisdom out there. Many forms of alternative medicine. But too often medical researchers, doctors and institutions choose to ignore it, limiting our options when it comes to getting the healthcare we need. To read the rest of this article, please click here. One of these “alternative” approaches to medicine is acupuncture. Acupuncture has been around for thousands of years, much longer than conventional medicine.

Acupuncture is effective, safe, painless, and supported by research. Furthermore – unlike many conventional medical approaches – acupuncture has no side effects. Acupuncture continues to provide results for people suffering from a range of health problems. Research has shown acupuncture can:

Read more >  https://www.sunchlorellausa.com/blog/acupuncture-proven-form-alternative-medicine
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#1 [url]

Oct 27 14 2:10 AM

As a side note, I went to several Acupuncture people, some classically trained TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) people. I also studied TCM looking for answers to the gastrointestinal problems. The 5 or so practitioners were unable to get rid of the parasite, of course they had no idea that it was parasitic in nature. Three of them did agree that the liver meridian was congested. I learned the points used for this (and took some TCM herbs for this) and administer treatment myself using a low level red laser pen you can buy for less than $3.00. There are several 'cookbooks' and maps of the meridians to help in the process and it is far cheaper. I think it is a good idea to visit a practitioner, preferably a TCM trained rather than just an acupuncturist. TCM uses unique diagnostics (pulse testing and tongue diagnosis).

There are several Chinese patent medicines available for GI issues. These patent medicines are generally made up of several herbs/spices that are in standardized proportion.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help