Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

Lead

Aug 18 14 4:39 PM

Tags : :

Introduction to Protomyxzoa
http://protomyxzoa.org/imageProtomyxzoa Rheumatica is a newly-discovered infectious organism that causes chronic disease. Protomyxzoa was discovered by Fry Laboratories of Scottsdale AZ. Although they have published no scientific papers on the organism, they offer a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) DNA test for the organism, and they have done substantial work on culturing, characterizing and sequencing the DNA of the organism. Unfortunately, all this work remains unpublished.Fry Labs says that protomyxzoa is in the “malaria family” of protozoans, along with babesia and malaria, based on DNA sequencing of the 18s ribosome subunit. Protomyxzoa, babesia and malaria have a multi-stage life cycle. Like malaria and babesia, protomyxzoa appears to have an immature form that infects red blood cells (erythrocytes), and a mature form that remains in the blood. It does not appear to invade other tissues. Mature protomyxzoa surrounds itself with thick, copious biolfilm substances to protect itself from the host immune system. It is believed that this biofilm contributes to various symptoms depending on its location and quantity. Protomyxzoa will cause capillary inflammation and reduced blood flow in locations where it accumulates. It is also believed that the biofilm can harbor secondary infections (e.g. other bacteria) which can cause further variations in symptoms and test results.I was diagnosed in February 2012 by the Fry labs PCR test, after years of persistent symptoms suggestive of a chronic infection. I was initially quite skeptical of the claims by Fry labs of this new organism. I was eventually convinced of the reality of protomyxzoa by 1) negative test results for many other possible infections (e.g. chagas disease, mycoplasma, toxoplasmosis, E Hystolytica etc), and 2) positive responses to drugs generally effective only against protozoans (e.g. ivermectin, artemisinin, miltefosine). Antibacterial or antifungal drugs were not effective. Together these facts suggested  I was infected with an unusual protozoan.This website was created because there is so little information available on protomyxzoa. There are no published scientific papers. There is only one published interview with Dr Fry, the discoverer of protomyxoza. There havebeen no published articles in the media.This website was created to provide information for those infected, and improve understanding of this organism. If you have information to share about protomyxzoa (such as scientific papers or personal experiences), please send it and we will make it available on the website.See in particular the “Science Refs” page for information on treatment and antibiotic choices.Below is an interview with Dr Stephen Fry of Fry Labs. This interview is the only known published article on protomyxzoa.Protozoal Infection – Dr Frye Interview
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 19 14 9:15 AM

FRY lab does not show any real science. I think the people behind it uses preudoscience like Hulda Clark who claimed she cured AIDS, Cancers and many other diseases with her tinctures. I cannot find one article in a peer reviewed journals about these new species of protozoa found by FRY labs. I have reading tones of articles and I cannot find yet one proof that parasites form biofilms like bacteria and fungi. Protozoa need phagocytosis to eat bacteria, so it is unlikely that they will form biofilm to hide in them. The only thing I found was that some bacteria like E.coli form biofilms for protection from being a prey ofprotozoa like Blastocystis or Entamoeba. I am not saying that this lab is lying but why cannot they publish serious studies? He can win the nobel prize of Medecine if he is truthful about this new specie of protozoa. Science is reproductible. Science is not secret. Science is rational.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help