Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 30 14 1:08 AM

Tags : :

I have been using parastroy to heal from giardia lamblia parasite, then in my third day, I suffered fromm headeche After few days  the headache left, then in my second week, I'm suffering very bad cold and I’m in my six days suffering from this nasty cold, sneezing, throat paid, fever, voice change, and all symptoms of the flue is what I’m suffering from, so kindly advise, having checked some forums, they are saying this flue symptoms is a good sign of elimination of the parasites as the die off of parasites started and the parasites when they die, they release virus which is causing this flue, so kindly confirm this claim. The forum thread which I read is http://curezone.us/forums/am.asp?i=1868276  Thanks and waiting your early respond, though, it’s weekend. I appreciated if you respond to me please considering my case which nasty flue is playing to me. Regards, Fahad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#1 [url]

Mar 30 14 11:02 AM

The experience is due to an immune reaction creating oxidation. It is this oxidation reactions that are making you feel sick. The question is whether you are experiencing die off or it is due to the ingredients found in Parastroy. The product contains some ingredients that could have some toxicity issues such as black walnut so it is difficult to know if the reactions are due to die off or your body's reaction to the ingredients. Typically these parasites are treated with prescription drugs so you might want to talk to your doctor about this. You can reduce the product but typically you need to continue to put pressure on treatment of these parasites. If the product is effective, make sure you take for an adequate time period.

Product contains:
Black Walnut powder (kernel & hull), Cascara Sagrada powder (bark), Deodorized Garlic powder (bulb), Fennel powder (seed), Wormwood powder (leaf), Betaine Hydrochloride, Bromelain, Clove powder (bud), Epazote powder (seed), Papain, Pepsin, Pumpkin powder (seed), Slippery Elm powder (bark), Cayenne powder (fruit), Onion powder (bulb), Sage powder (leaf), Tansy powder (herb), Thyme powder (herb), Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (95% piperine)(fruit)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help