Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

Lead

Mar 24 14 3:28 AM

Tags : :

Most of the people I talk with who have chronic infections also have problems with toxicity issues.   There are a multitude of ideas behind this, from damaged cell membranes that are damaged due to oxidative stress from the infections thus lessening its ability to function properly to endocrine changes to impaired methylation.    Methylation is a critical function that the body must do in order to do many things including removal of toxins when methylation slows down the liver does as well.   The liver is a multi function system that includes processing toxins for elimination via the hepatic duct, thus eliminating toxins via the stool.  

I have seen numerous Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors who remark that the liver is stagnant, I find that using methylation products releasing some of this as does some of the herbal products.  I leanred some of the TCM acupuncture points in which you can purchase 'cookbooks' that teach you.  Cookbooks are recipes of acupuncture points that related to specific TCM diagnosis.   In addition to using acupuncture, TCM relies on patent medicines which are specific formulas that are for your TCM diagnosis.   Acupressure is the same as acupuncture without the needles using different things to rub out the points.   One practitioner used an acupen which is a small device that sends a small pulse through the acupuncture point, recently I discovered laser pens (red 5mw) and these can be purchased at a cheap price and for me provide better results than rubbing points (acupressure) or the acupen.   

Four gates is a technique that relieves the liver of stagnation which you read about.  https://www.acufinder.com/Acupuncture+Information/Detail/The+Liver+and+Liver+Qi+Stagnation

*Always read all precautions before starting any program including acupuncture/acupressure.  Red lasers should never be  used in the heart region or near the eyes.  Best to consult a TCM practitioner for an evaluation and guidance.  
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#1 [url]

Mar 24 14 3:45 AM

I can always tell when the liver is stagnant by rubbing the LIV3 point which is on the top of the foot, I was taught when the point is sore then the meridian is likely stagnant*. Secondly the stool is not formed correctly when the liver is stagnant (in my case) and lastly I always feel horrible when the liver is stagnant.

*After using the laser pen for about 3 minutes, the pain subsides which tells me that the treatment cycle is finished.

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#4 [url]

Jun 14 14 3:16 AM

I get really good results with opening up these points. I check the entire liver meridian, spleen meridian etc. Also use ST36 (stomach 36) and ST25 and other points. I also massage the back of the neck and shoulder areas. Stretching, massage and other body movements should work similar, it keeps the energy flowing correctly.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 14 14 5:06 AM

I have always found massaging of lymph nodes very helpful - massage generally is very good for you.

Yoga is meant to be great too, tho I have never tried it myself.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help