Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 10 14 9:15 PM

Tags : :

I had a long discussion with one parasitologist who had treated many people with Giardia in Morocco. He told me something amazing. Giardia is one of the most stubborn infections. More stubborn than Entamoeba and other infections. He treated patients with antibiotics containing arsenic in the 70s when they used to be available and they are considered very strong antibiotics against parasites. Despite that, He has seen relapsed after 2 or 3 months from Giardia. He told me also no to believe scientific articles when they claim the effectiveness of stuff against Giardia because clinically, relapse is so often with Giardia even when multiple antibiotics like Flagyl, Humatin were used. He used to give his patients purging with senna leaves before collecting the stool for examination. Senna leaves force Giardia to be expelled with the stools. He told that some people has to live with it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Mar 20 14 1:58 PM

Hi Ebooker,

He told me the big problem with Giardia is relapse even after 3 to one year. Sometimes relapse is so fast after 3 or 4 weeks. The other problem it is how hard it is to have the luck to see these suckers in the stool. He used to treat patients with the deadly arsenic salts and the results were not so good, unless you increase the dose to kill the host with it. He told he doesnt believe in articles that flagyl ''eradicates'' these suckers when more potent arsenic antibiotics couldn't.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help