Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 5 13 2:56 PM

Tags : :

So about four days into my second round of meds from Cahill (day one of 1500 Paromo, just after three days of tindimax) I started developing this pain in the lower left side of my chest.  It's a slightly sharp pain, not debilitating, and it lasts for about a second or two, and then comes and goes throughout the day.  It isn't related to eating, and doesn't seem to be related to anything I'm doing such as breathing or moving, although it does happen when I do that once in a while.  This came and went throughout the course of my meds and has now continued every few days now that I've been off the meds for a little less than two weeks.  I can pinpoint the exact spot it's coming from and it's just a bit to the left of the center of my lower chest.  I can't really seem to find anything on this anywhere.  Once in a while it comes from the right side as well, basically a straight line across from where it's happening on my left side.  I don't know if it's trapped gas, damage to one of the organs in there, or what.  I just find it odd that I never experienced this during the nine months I've been fighting this, but during and after I took the meds.

As a side note, I'm not having any other symptoms since I finished the meds, other than pain in my lower left and right abdomen, which is the same pain I've had for months now, however it's much less often.  I've gone several days without that happening and when it does it's for a few seconds and then passes.  I've had perfect bowel movements for over a week now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Aug 5 13 5:12 PM

It's pretty much behind my bottom rib maybe 1 1/2" to the left of dead center of my body.  Would I have any other symptoms if something was in my pancreas/gallbladder? 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help