Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 3 13 12:08 AM

Tags : :

For those playing at home, I had a colonic infusion of Furazolidone 1500 mg, Iodoquinol 6500 mg, Paromomycin 7500 mg, treatment this morning with my gastroenterologist for a persistent dientamoeba fragilis gut infection. Now 10 days of 1500mg Paromomycin. Feeling tired and a bit crampy. Hoping it works!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 3 13 12:22 AM

Way to go Troy. Please keep us updated. I forgot, did you get a positive fecal exam to determine the DF? Now, if we could just find a doc in the us that does colonic infusions.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 4 13 2:51 AM

Jazzydude, I know it's a stroke of luck to find a sympathetic and knowledgable Dr. He is a gastroenterologist based in Melbourne Australia called Dr Paul Froomes. He also performs fecal transplants.
It was interesting how well I felt fasting prior to the colonoscopy. Obviously by not feeding the gut bugs it lowered the overal toxicity of the body.
One other bonus my Dr allowed me to have two colonic irrigation sessions prior to the procedure instead of doing that poisonous PicoPrep!

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 7 13 2:19 PM

Well I've done 4 days of paromomycin and I think that's enough. Have had some pretty strong symptoms and very fatigued. Restricted feeling in my throat, depressed and brain fogged. Got a horrible taste in my mouth too with a solid white tongue, so I'm tipping fungal overgrowth has kicked up too.

On Monday I felt great now on Thursday I feel back to rubbish.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 8 13 7:13 AM

After the third day of my second round of Paromo at 1500 mg/day I felt like absolute hell.  I couldn't believe people could tolerate twice that.  I was also pretty lethargic and braindead and had an absolute splitting headache that nothing worked for but it passed after about two days.  It started again on my last two days of the meds as well but not nearly as severe.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Aug 8 13 12:03 PM

LIineup keeps deleting my posts, because he likes the kind of joke it has become, I suppose. My advice to people on this forum is to stop reading it. Lineup is the worst on this fourm. He does not know anything. and has never been a decent doctor, and has never taken any "legit" drugs. His knowledge about parasites is nill. Yet he is quick to offer advice to others. Again, stop reading this forum. And specially stop reading anything lineup says. Because he is the most ignorant of all.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Aug 8 13 3:54 PM

Agree with Troyza - this forum has been such a help, just knowing others are going through the same thing in itself is a big deal.

If you disagree with others just point out why you think they're wrong without the personal attacks - that way everyone can learn something.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Aug 9 13 4:10 AM

Thanks njskeeter, I'm just going to give the paromomycin a rest and take up the probiotics suggested by CDD.com.au. They suggest vsl3. I took a sachet (no vsl3 capsules in Australia) today and it gave me a nice boost.

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#15 [url]

Aug 9 13 1:31 PM

Let me be frank. Some of us dont want to participate in this forum any more because it has become kind of a mockery.  

We have repeatedly told you that you cannot take the drugs you just want to take, and that you have to have a proper diagnosis, and and then try the proper dosage of drugs for ther proper duration, be it eh, or D. fragilis, or Stronglodies, etc. IF you have a diagnosis, then do the accurate amount of drugs for that. And if you dont get better with that, then you have something else. Quite simply, there is not a parasite you cannot kill (unless you have some OTHER problem). you just have to find out what you have. And then follow through carefully. If you do that, you can waste your and our time, There are so many people on the forum who just assume they have this or that, without even having tried the right protocols...

The above edited post was made by Nosekara in which the offensive parts have been deleted.   I suggest to nosekara that instead of assaulting people that he use a better form of communication.  He should outline a complete protocol for each condition including dosages and duration.  

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Aug 9 13 2:25 PM

I'd also like to ask Nosekara where he suggests we get a 'proper diagnosis'. We're here because our MM tests have come back with a PPTU, which means it's not one of the common ones... unless MM's test is not accurate or we're dealing with sub-species.

I've had 8 stool tests done in the local hospital, all reported negative for cysts, ova or parasites. I would love to know where to go from here.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Aug 9 13 2:38 PM

LIneup, No, I will provide no assistance on this forum. If you are going to edit my posts, you can provide such details about medicine yourself..... YOU seem to care more about feel-good language than hard truth and facts....I am done with this nonsense ridden forum. IT IS ALL YOURS LINEUP. 

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 10 13 7:11 AM

LIneup, No, I will provide no assistance on this forum. If you are going to edit my posts, you can provide such details about medicine yourself..... YOU seem to care more about feel-good language than hard truth and facts....I am done with this nonsense ridden forum. IT IS ALL YOURS LINEUP. 

-nosekara

Nosekera, some of your posts are not within the community spirit, and LU has a duty to moderate this forum with all genuine users in mind - that means no insults, bashing or bullying of members.

Perhaps if you could just bear that in mind LU wouldn't need to edit out the insults from your posts?

Anyway, whatever you decide good luck to you.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Aug 13 13 11:18 PM

My wife just got hers and my two daughters histopath.com.au results. My wife has dientamoeba fragilis and the kids both have blastocystis. So all of us have parasites! Well I potentially don't anymore.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help