Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 27 13 10:38 PM

Tags : :

Today I spoke with Laura at the Centre for Digestive Diseases in Sydney Australia. Spoke about my continuing symptoms, fatigue, brain fog, food intolerances, weakness, dizziness, depression, blurred vision, floaters in vision, random aches and pains and general agitation and lifelessness.... you know the drum.

So after mentioning the diagnosis on Dientamoeba Fragilis and the triple therapy of Secnidazole, Diloxanide Furorate and Bactrim offering only temporary relieve and that Secnidazole and Doxycycline and Doxycycline by itself have only helped for short periods of time (like a day or two), her recommendation was the rectal infusion of three antibiotics (I did not get the names of them), then 10 days of Nitazoxanide and oral probiotic. They also perform a colon and gastroscopy at the same time to check the system out.

They say it is a 96% success rate.

Anyone have thoughts?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 27 13 11:44 PM

That's great news Troyza. When I spoke the CDD they refused to help me because I was American. They said they only treat Australians or tourist that come to them. So, where do you live? Will this therapy only help people with DF or all parasites?

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 28 13 12:00 AM

Hi rxseahawk, I live in Melbourne Australia but I am surprised they said that to you as Laura mentioned she has people coming in from all over the world. it's $50 for a phone consult and then they book you in if interested within 12 months of the initial phone consult.

They have 1st, 2nd and 3rd line protocols for a number of different parasites, I've already exhausted 1 & 2 so that's why 3rd was suggested.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 28 13 12:18 AM

Troyza, this was over a year ago. I will call them again in the morning. I really don't want to go to Australia. Maybe they can tell my doctor here what to do? You should definitely do this.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 28 13 5:28 AM

Today I spoke with Laura at the Centre for Digestive Diseases in Sydney Australia. Spoke about my continuing symptoms, fatigue, brain fog, food intolerances, weakness, dizziness, depression, blurred vision, floaters in vision, random aches and pains and general agitation and lifelessness.... you know the drum.So after mentioning the diagnosis on Dientamoeba Fragilis and the triple therapy of Secnidazole, Diloxanide Furorate and Bactrim offering only temporary relieve and that Secnidazole and Doxycycline and Doxycycline by itself have only helped for short periods of time (like a day or two), her recommendation was the rectal infusion of three antibiotics (I did not get the names of them), then 10 days of Nitazoxanide and oral probiotic. They also perform a colon and gastroscopy at the same time to check the system out.They say it is a 96% success rate.Anyone have thoughts?

-troyza

Troyza,
 I dont be be harsh-sounding but I do want to be real. I will bet my bottom dollar, that if YOU HAVE EH (D. fragilis), the infusion WILL not work for you. I have warned you about this before, and you dont seem not to listen.And countless others have sought treatment from the Australian CDC doctor Borody, and for over two years I have heard from people who tried both triple therapies from Australian CDD and then infusion, and they are still deadly ill, And at the end of all this, mark my word, then Borody will say you have "dysbiosis" and then will want to perform a fecal transplant. Borody is a gastro idiot, like any other, and he does not know ANYTHING about parasite. DO you not know that? He has no knowledge of parasites,  has not training patarasitology, and does not even have a lab in his own office. He is not a parasitologist. And supposedly he has this universal cure for all parasites, with one treatment of infusion. Infusion of Alinia! Do you know that Alinia will not work for this? It is a drug given only for Crypto. And moreover, how on earth simply spraying this on your colon supposed to kill what is in your tissue? This defies all good common sense and all logic. EVen my local doctor said that two years ago. 

Should you decide to do this, and be dragged down a dangerous path by an incompetent doctor like Borody, Mark my words again, you will not only waste your money, you will regret it.

Ask others on this forum who have taken the triple therapies. I did both therapies. And how we too were given this "90%" "guarantee" for Cure. Whenever one promises a percentage, one has to be real suspicious. Think why that this? 

Just do some simple googling and find out how many have not gotten with the CDD.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 28 13 7:09 AM

Just to clarify,D. fragilis is not the same as Eh, and some (like Cahill) dont consider it pathogenic. But Wolfe and others treat it as if it is Eh, unless nothing else is found (after extensive testing). Because Eh is mistaken for D. fragilis.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 28 13 11:11 AM

Troyza are you saying Laura from CDD (assuming not a dr) has given you this recommendation before you spoke to the dr?

They say it is a 96% success rate.
Anyone have thoughts?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/191787308377/
This is the link where many have and are continuing to discuss their experiences on the CDD combo. I am in contact with, an otherwise healthy runner/ trainer who did all 3 line treatments and also the infusion and she is still not well:( Unfortunately the more I learn, I have to agree with what Nosekara is saying. I did the CDD combo through a UK doctor which has stated 85% accurate which I believe is what the original rate was from CDD. I find it skeptical they are saying 96% when there are continuous stories of people trying this with short term results. I have been on that site for a long time and  there are very little success stories that stand out to me. You just have to scroll back a lot to get all info and it is a lot of reading. 

Also, at least a few of us from this forum have taken at least one of the triple therapies. I wish I could provide you with more positive feedback on this.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 28 13 12:51 PM

Jylynne, you are rights, and the percentage cannot be trusted at all by the CDD. I think they just make it up, randomly by their own reasoning, thinking to themselves that people who come back and retest, and Blasto does not show up, yet they are still... have simply dysbiosis. This makes them to believe the drugs worked.... They told me the number was 80 percent at one time and 90 percent at another... completely contradicting themselves. Also, they only treat Blasto and D. fragilis. As if any other parasites dont exist! Because Jackie from badbugs (who is still quite ill) got them thinking those are the two most important parasites! And they dont know how to find anything else. And not extesive blood tests are done, to check for Esinophilia or total IgGs, etc. 

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 28 13 4:06 PM

Jlynne and Nosekara, I truly appreciate this feedback and to know there are stories regarding CDD infusions, as I've tried to find info on this but found nothing.

Nosekara, I'm not ignoring your suggestions or recommendations I'm just going to have to be honest with you, I'm scared! It may sound weak but I'm at a point in my life where I have lost so much I just don't want to lose anymore. Last round of abx I did we're obviously not the right ones and left me with mental and physical issues I've not experienced in 2 years. So disappointing.

With Dr Wolfe retired our options are so limited and my infectious disease dr is simply Tini and Flagyl, Gastro is CDD, naturopath herbs and me, I've got no idea now.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 28 13 4:41 PM

Troyza, at this point you have nothing to lose. You should give it a shot. Don't listen to nosekara. By the way, alinia works on all parasites not just crypto. Do some research nosekara.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 28 13 8:13 PM

I totally disagree with you, rxseahawk. Troyza is already very ill/scared, and is not in a position to take drugs that likely won't work and have the potential to make her/him even worse off.

This recent review (2012) on the treatment options for D. fragilis concluded that "Although nitazoxanide appears to be a viable candidate for future treatment options of D. fragilis infections there has only been one case study to date, thus it is impossible to determine the effectiveness of this agent. Further studies are required."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211320712000255

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 28 13 9:15 PM

her recommendation was the rectal infusion of three antibiotics (I did not get the names of them), then 10 days of Nitazoxanide and oral probiotic. - troyza

What are the 3 going into the rectal infusion? the triple therapy combo? the 10 days of oral alinia is just a precaution in case there are other parasites other than DF.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jun 28 13 10:28 PM

Troyza, at this point you have nothing to lose. You should give it a shot. Don't listen to nosekara. By the way, alinia works on all parasites not just crypto. Do some research nosekara.

-rxseahawk

rxseahawk, you dont know what the heck you are talking about. Stop giving advice to all ready really ill and desperate people about what you have no clue about. YOU obviously neither have done much research on drugs or parasites pal. I have done my research ok pal. And you have no idea in what in the infusion and you have the audacity to ask troyza to tell he has nothing to lose. Great advice. Tell much about how intelligent you are.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 28 13 10:36 PM

Jlynne and Nosekara, I truly appreciate this feedback and to know there are stories regarding CDD infusions, as I've tried to find info on this but found nothing. Nosekara, I'm not ignoring your suggestions or recommendations I'm just going to have to be honest with you, I'm scared! It may sound weak but I'm at a point in my life where I have lost so much I just don't want to lose anymore. Last round of abx I did we're obviously not the right ones and left me with mental and physical issues I've not experienced in 2 years. So disappointing. With Dr Wolfe retired our options are so limited and my infectious disease dr is simply Tini and Flagyl, Gastro is CDD, naturopath herbs and me, I've got no idea now.

-troyza

Troyza, I know all of the drugs CDD give very well, and what they do and dont they. I have taken them all. They will not work if you have either Eh or D. fragilis. Do not heed  who OBVIOUSLY has no clue about those drugs. I took all of them plus Alinia for 21 days, and they did nothing. I also heard they just developed a 3rd "triple therapy: which includes Paromo and Idoquinal, which is the wrong combinations. You see the CDD keeps developing wrong combinations because they dont really know which really is the drug combo. They have no knowledge about parasites. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
 Alinia does not work for anything other than Crytpo,  and is sometimes just guessed to work for Giardia, but does not in most cases. Murphyslw already posted a study showing its limitation. You need to take Tinidazole and Paromo, IF, that is IF, you have EH or D. gfragilis. Simple. And find out what else you may have. Obviously, and correct me if I am wrong, you have not taken Tinidazole and Paromo right?

Anyway, I dont know what you have and how you got it, and where you got it, and you have to think about those things before you determine what MAY be wrong with you. But stop listening to people who just say you have Nothing to lose. YEs you do have a lot to lose by taking the wrong drugs.

Read one of the best papers by Wolfe on what works for D. Fragilis. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11908-006-0067-8#page-1;  and on other things.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jun 28 13 11:02 PM

-rxseahawk

"Alinia works on all parasites"? This is what your amazing research revealed? :rxseahawk, For this egregious and irresponsible comment alone, you should never have the audacity to comment on anything on this forum anymore. THere are really ill and desprate people here, and have the decency to respect them enough to think about what you say, beforehand. Are you intentionally on this forum to help people or to hurt them? Because I cannot tell the difference.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jun 29 13 2:01 AM

Nosekara, anytime you are challenged on this site your response is always the same- tini and paro. Well guess what, Im sure everyone here has done this combination. It doesn't work or obviously we all would not still be sick. This forum was started for people who have tried the normal protocols and who are not better. We need alternatives. If the tini and paro combo worked, then this site would not exist.
Also, please stop sending me private messages calling me names. This is very childish behavior. You probably bullied people in school too.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 29 13 2:33 AM

Didn't realise my post would get to the point of being a fiery encounter. You are right rxseahawk, we are all here looking for a collective collaboration on treatment options of a friendly, non-hostile nature.

Nosekara, how are you after taking the tini and paro combo, are you 100% recovered or still in recovery?

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jun 29 13 2:47 AM

Nosekara, anytime you are challenged on this site your response is always the same- tini and paro. Well guess what, Im sure everyone here has done this combination. It doesn't work or obviously we all would not still be sick. This forum was started for people who have tried the normal protocols and who are not better. We need alternatives. If the tini and paro combo worked, then this site would not exist. Also, please stop sending me private messages calling me names. This is very childish behavior. You probably bullied people in school too.

-rxseahawk

Well, rxseahawk, you simply dont seem to understand an iota of what I am (or Jyliune or Murphsylaw is) saying. Did you really "challenge" anything I said? How so, by saying absolutely irresponsible things like "Alinia works for all the parasites?" 
You obviously have not read or grasped anything I said to challenge anything at all. Here it is in plain language: I never said Tinidazole and Paromo are the universal cure for some " protozoa parasitic" infection. 
This is what I have said repeatedly: If one has a correctly diagnosed EH, yes, the ideal treatment for that is Tinidazole and Paromo, and if that did not work, it is not because one simply did not take the right drugs or right dosage; OR one has something else. And if one has something else, then one needs different drugs, for a correctly DIAGNOSED parasites. 
Which part of it dont you understand? EH or protozoa are NOT the only parasites. Obviously you dont comperehend this. If you keep trying different "protozoa drugs" for a "parasite" which is not Eh, D. fragilis, or Giardia, or Crypto, and so forth, then obviously you are treating the wrong parasites with the wrong things.
 Let me put in a language you may understand: If you have Whipworm,  Toxocara, Strongylodies, Shistosomasis, Trichenelia, and so on, you cannot take protozoa drugs to kill them. They need different drugs, and different dosages, and require different schedules. 
Well, if you have done your research that you ask others to do, you will not be saying the kind of gibberish you seem to just randomly spit out.  So instead of just trying dole out advice you are not capable of, then do your own research, read some articles, and then think. Otherwise, just ASSUMING you have a parasite, and then treating it with whatever drugs you can get your hands on (like Alinia or the CDD protocol), is not just naive but dangerous. 
Have you even had a right Eh diagnosis to even claim that you have it? Obviously Troyza has a decent diagnosis from parawellness.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help