Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 17 13 12:32 AM

Tags : :

I am only including things that I am certain of and everything is specific to me. 5years of experiments!

Background:
Both fungus and parasite had access to blood stream from colon wall.
Condition caused by antibiotics taken after appendix operation.
Very low bifidobacteria on test and high lactoferrin. Excess e.coli.
I had fungus and pptu on test

Everything I took eg candex, threelac , probiotics worked on the fungus until my immune system kicked in at a certain point and killed the rest. This took about three months and was extremely painful.

The parasite was almost impossible to erradicate.
Things that didn't work on parasite:
probiotics(these are needed- faecal transplant is best- but it did not solve problem)
commercial antibiotics(tetracycline metronidazole furazolidine nitazoxanide, deoxycycline etc)
enzymes to degrade biofilm.
lactoferrin
xylitol
fibre
fasting
colostrum
prebiotics

Things that did work;
First problem is biofilm:
The first time I stopped eating meat to avoid iron it took about 2 weeks to empty out the iron, but could take longer than this.
I noticed that as the iron ran out from avoiding meat products there was a window of about 1-2 minutes, where the biofilm was compromised and the antimicrobials I had taken were able to kill a significant portion of the parasite. After this 2 minutes the antimicrobial didn't work anymore. This was the only opportunity I found to get through the biofilm. Nothing else worked at all. The next thing I did was to try eating small amounts of meat to create this window of compromised biofilm over and over again. The best process was to eat a small amount of meat eg (a piece of sushi size) with each meal. This led to die off for 1 minute once,  maybe twice, a day. This was the highest frequency I could get.
My explanation(which is a guess) is that the parasite changes its genetic expression when the iron runs out and maybe uses a different metal for the biofilm. This window is small(short).

Once through the biofilm there was still a problem of resistence. The antimicrobial would only work really well once. I assume this is because of MDR pumps. If I took a break from the antimicrobial it worked better when reintroduced, but was never a effective as the first time.

This was a big problem. The only antimicrobials that worked were plant derived.
These included:
Berberine
grapeseed extract
the standard parasite formulas with wormwood, blackwalnut etc
ESSENTIAL OILS: these are not meant for internal use, but I ran out of options. I took one drop only in a capsule with each meal. I started with the culinary herbs like thyme , rosemary etc and then used all the ones that were approved as food additives. Cycling a large number of these worked spectacularly well.  They still worked while taking two capsules of charcoal per day.

I could really feel the iron running out because of my symptoms. You might be out of luck if you can't identify a change in symptoms based on iron. Or you have a different parasite.
Hope this helps someone!

Diet: Low fibre bread is the least painful carb. Potatos rice pasta are the worst. Fruit also provides less food for parasite.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#1 [url]

Jun 18 13 3:11 AM

michael stated:

"My explanation(which is a guess) is that the parasite changes its genetic expression when the iron runs out and maybe uses a different metal for the biofilm. This window is small(short).
Once through the biofilm there was still a problem of resistance.
"

>>The biofilm is a layer of resistance but MDR can be the other issue depending on the species of the organism.  Lactoferrin (with or without xylitol) seems to help with the biofilm environment.   Many reports of its effectiveness.  I am cycling back on this (lactoferrin) with good results, the first round for me was painful as it eradicated a good portion of the biofilm environment.   This was clear after my abdomen reduced in swelling.

The antimicrobial would only work really well once. I assume this is because of MDR pumps. If I took a break from the antimicrobial it worked better when reintroduced, but was never a effective as the first time. 

>>This is a clear sign of MDR in action -  most likely through the efflux pump mechanism -  same reaction and result for me.   If the organisms contain the DNA to provide antibiotic resistance, they can detect which substance is killing off the community then they encode the cell to activate the efflux pump to literally pump out the substance thus reducing the exposure to the antimicrobial. 

This was a big problem. The only antimicrobials that worked were plant derived.
These included:
Berberine
grapeseed extract
the standard parasite formulas with wormwood, blackwalnut etc
ESSENTIAL OILS: these are not meant for internal use, but I ran out of options. I took one drop only in a capsule with each meal. I started with the culinary herbs like thyme , rosemary etc and then used all the ones that were approved as food additives. Cycling a large number of these worked spectacularly well. 

>>the plant based antimicrobials probably have several mechanisms for working, most of them will bind efflux pumps thus allowing retention of the antimicrobial in the cell.   I have several papers listed on this category to prove this.    I think you are right about the cycling, this is what is working for me.  

>>If I may add about Sensitivity and MIC which are important.   Sensitivity refers to the idea if a substance has any effect against the organism, which means one substance may have killing power to organism A, C and E but has no effect against organism B or G.   Identification of the organism can help answer this question.   MIC means Minimum Inhibitory Concentration, which basically means how much of the substance do you need to kill the organism (assuming the organism is sensitive to the substance)- see definitions below:

Sensitivity (Source Wikipedia):
Antibiotic sensitivity is the susceptibility of bacteria to antibiotics. Antibiotic susceptibility testing (AST) is usually carried out to determine which antibiotic will be most successful in treating a bacterial infection in vivo. Testing for antibiotic sensitivity is often done by the Kirby-Bauer method. Small wafers containing antibiotics are placed onto a plate upon which bacteria are growing. If the bacteria are sensitive to the antibiotic, a clear ring, or zone of inhibition, is seen around the wafer indicating poor growth. Other methods to test antimicrobial susceptibility include the Stokes method, E-test (also based on antibiotic diffusion). Agar and Broth dilution methods for Minimum Inhibitory Concentration determination.

MIC (Source Wikipedia): 
In microbiology, minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) is the lowest concentration of an antimicrobial that will inhibit the visible growth of a microorganism after overnight incubation. Minimum inhibitory concentrations are important in diagnostic laboratories to confirm resistance of microorganisms to an antimicrobial agent and also to monitor the activity of new antimicrobial agents.[1] A lower MIC is an indication of a better antimicrobial agent. A MIC is generally regarded as the most basic laboratory measurement of the activity of an antimicrobial agent against an organism.[2]

>>thanks for posting your insights! 

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 18 13 4:47 PM

Thanks for sharing - please keep us posted!

I am currently drinking a teaspoon of coconut oil and a spash of turmeric in warm water twice a day which seems to be helping - you might wanna add it to your regime too?

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#3 [url]

Jun 18 13 8:03 PM

Yes, good choices.   Coconut oil contains caprylic acid and monolauric acid which are both potent antibiotics, I had good kill off using caprylic acid, within 4 days the kill off started.   Others have reported kill off using these.

Turmeric has potent antimicrobial properties but does not seem to have an effect on my parasite, good point about drinking it warm as they say it is more potent that way.   It is an effective anti oxidant and supports cardio, liver and immune.  There are valid reports showing it is an effective cancer killer as many in the herb kingdom are (graviola, bitter melon, black seed, garlic etc) which is no surprise since there have been submissions of valid evidence showing the pathogenic model of cancer (Dr. Livingston, Dr. Cantwell etc).  http://www.downloadtheuniverse.com/dtu/2012/02/the-germ-theory-of-cancer.html

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 20 13 2:17 AM

I tried all the spices eg tumeric, cinnamon, etc as well as household herbs, which are supposedly antibiotic. I got no improvement from any of these. Only the essential oils have worked. They are extremely potent. One drop is enough.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Feb 13 16 4:14 PM

update

One improvement I made to the original treatment was to take the iron and antibiotic(essential oil) with zero carbohydrates and eat a vegetarian diet to avoid iron. I had been taking it with plain bread.

When I changed to taking it with an egg I had a very large improvement in die off. I can hypothesize as to why, but I'd be guessing. It has been about 10 months since I made this change and I am very close to feeling 100%. I estimate that if I had done this process from the beginning I would have been cured in a little over a year.

The treatment I have suggested has worked because it allows brief access to the parasite through the biofilm and avoids the efflux pumps by rotation. The memory for the efflux pumps lasts about 80 days. So you need 80 essential oils (cost me about $500). This treatment is obviously slow, poisonous, and slightly complicated but there is no treatment for biofilms or efflux pumps from mainstream medicine. From my own experiences and what I have read there is no treatment for many intestinal parasitic infections.

These infections are being caused by antibiotics which are liberally prescribed by doctors. I have suffered to an extreme degree with mental and physical pain as a result of this gap in medical knowledge. I think mainstream medicine is realising the damage they are doing but there is to date no change in practice or prevention. If you think this treatment could help you, you can test it with berberine or another natural antibiotic. If you feel you got a large amount of die off you can continue. Unfortunately it will be difficult to tell if it is working because there is only a small improvement with each treatment.

Last Edited By: linenup Feb 28 16 12:26 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#7 [url]

Feb 28 16 12:36 AM

Thank you michael for the update. I think you hit on a number of issues: 1/ biofilms 2/ changing up remedies 3/ resistance and 4/ medical attitudes towards infections. My findings are in parallel with yours. I have found that addressing the biofilm issue (I used lactoferrin with and without xylitol) was a major player and secondly the resistance was the other factor. I have found using goldenseal leaf as suggested by another member along with hemp oil were 2 things that have stopped the resistance. Pharmaceuticals have helped some people but I found them to not be useful by themselves. Natural substances for me are less toxic, easily procured (versus drugs which are difficult to source).

Putting constant pressure on them is necessary. I have also found that relieving the pressure on the kidneys, liver, pancreas and adrenals is helpful so a constant cleansing process is needed.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help