Remove this ad

linenup

fanatic

#21 [url]

Jun 15 13 1:17 AM

Nosekara,  I'm not sure where I was either when people were saying nasty and vulgar things on the forum, but rest assured if I had seen that, I would have said something.  I'm not the moderator and so aren't on this forum all the time.  I appreciate the information you bring to the table and your perspective.  I read your comments with great interest, as I suffer from what I believe is a chronic cryptosporidium infection as well as resultant candida and bacterial intestinal over growth.  I have an immune defect, so that explains some of it.  My only point was related to the tone of the post....I wouldn't characterize someone explaining how using lots of raw garlic had seemingly helped them as "dangerous", but I understand your point about one is never an "example" for others, and proper testing is key, and no universal cures  are applicable to people whose conditions we have no clue about.  None of us have much  of a precise clue about what we have, (although granted some have had positive tests for a particular parasite) and this forum exists for suggestions and advice.  None of us are Doctors either, so I think we all already know that every piece of advice on here needs to be  scrutinized and filtered through each of our own thoughts, opinions, opinions of our Docs ect.   My point was I feel it's important to keep the tone as positive as possible.

-joeandlynda

Yes, I would appreciate toning down the comments.  This is a forum that promotes respect, if one wants to argue then choose Curezone for that.  

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
—Lao-Tze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Jun 15 13 5:24 PM

I think Strongylodiasis is what is most affected by streroids. It is quite simply deadly. But I would avoid it at all costs, because the immune system has no chance to fight whatever parasite it has with steroids. Of course doctors, gastro idiots in general are so quick dole out steroids, when they see a patient with "colitis"; watch this episode of monster inside me how patient Mohamood was almost killed by his gastro doctor because he never found out he actually had Strongyloidoes. He just thought he had colitis! Thanks to gastro, he almost died and now now has to live the rest of his life it.... because of "disseminated" strongylodies...

(it begins in the later part of this)

and continues in this:

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 15 13 5:46 PM

Nosekara, that's exactly what happened to me. However, no one was aware that I had a parasite. I did albendazole 10 days 400mg 2x. If I had a strongyloid, this should have killed it?

Quote    Reply   

linenup

fanatic

#25 [url]

Jun 16 13 12:39 AM

Steroids suppress immune response.   This is why stress be it any kind (emotional, financial, mental, physical) has such damaging effects on the body, most through the secretion of adrenal hormones (cortisol etc which are steroids) that has many damaging effects, immune, cardiovascular etc.  

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 16 13 5:00 AM

Nosekara, that's exactly what happened to me. However, no one was aware that I had a parasite. I did albendazole 10 days 400mg 2x. If I had a strongyloid, this should have killed it?"

NO, NO, NO, Albendazole does not work for that; Albendazole is given only with ivemrectine only if you have disseminated strongy.  YOU NEED IVERMECTINE. Two doses, for two days, and repeat after two weeks. the same. Ivermectine is the drug not ALbendazole.

BUt are you sure you have Stronglodies? What do you mean it happened to you? YOu were ill like the man in the video. Were you hospitalized?

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jun 16 13 9:05 PM

I went to the hospital with what I thought was bronchitis. I was having difficulty breathing. I had stomach issues for a few months before that but nothing that I thought was major. Anyway, after taking 2 days worth of steroids my body went into shock. I went back to the hospital but no one could figure out what was wrong with me. I don't think I have stronglodies however you seem to think that a lot of people on this site do- so im not sure?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#28 [url]

Jun 17 13 5:25 AM

Well, you should get tested, do reliable antibody testing. If you went to shock after streroids, and you suspect an exposure to Stronglodies, then get tested; no would go into shock with steroids.... obviously you are suspecting it yourself.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 17 13 7:11 AM

I went to the hospital with what I thought was bronchitis. I was having difficulty breathing. I had stomach issues for a few months before that but nothing that I thought was major. Anyway, after taking 2 days worth of steroids my body went into shock. I went back to the hospital but no one could figure out what was wrong with me. I don't think I have stronglodies however you seem to think that a lot of people on this site do- so im not sure?

-rxseahawk

Do you still get difficulty breathing? Was it laboured breathing? (Where the body emphasizes on exhaling).

If so try Solgar Digestive enzymes with pancreatin - for some reason this helped with my own laboured breathing, and I suspect it's because of a nervous or endocrine system involvement. 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help