Hi Walter, I know it's tough, but please don't give up.
It's always hard trying to comment based on limited info, but this is what I would personally try regardless of budget.
- A teaspoon or two of turmeric mixed in water about 3 times a day (especially before bedtime). And/or cooking with it. Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory, as well as having other excellent health properties.
- For motility, I would get a mini-trampoline - the cheapest around - and gently bounce on it for 10 mins or so several times a day and 40 mins or so after a meal. If I couldn't get one, I'd mimic bouncing on the floor, your feet don't need to leave the ground. The action helps with motility. Walking at a relaxed pace is also excellent.
- I would do bath soaks in just water and bath sea salts (dead sea salt if possible - two hand fulls), and add some epson salts to it too. I do these at 42 C, but anyone trying these for the first time might want to start at 40 or 38 C, as 42 might be too hot for a 'beginner'. Emerge as much of the body as possible, and for as long as possible. Do not use any soaps or shampoos or any other detergents - this is just a soak. GREAT CARE should be taken when getting up/out - anyone not used to hot soaks might feel like they're about to pass out - so getting out very slowly is a must.Drink plenty of (natural mineral) water to rehydrate after getting out. This is a great detoxification technique.
- I would also be drinking 2 litres of (natural) water a day, and making sure I'm getting enough salts too.
- I know it's an oldie, but I would try cabbage juice as well, before each meal if possible (organic or home-grown is best), it helps heal the gut.
- I have been eating papaya (and some of the seeds) and pineapple recently and found that they've been helping a little, but maybe go easy on the pineapple to begin with or wait to see whether the things above help first. They are good, natural anti-parasitics - even against protozoa.
If you try any of the above, please let us know if any of them help. I am reluctant to advise you to do anything in particular as I am anxious of how weak you are and obviously don't know the full extent of your symptoms, hence I hope you don't mind my reply stating what I would personally do, rather than what I would advise you or anyone else do.
With that said, please don't give up, so many of us know what you're going through. Please keep logging on for support and updating us on your progress.