Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 18 13 3:57 PM

Tags : :

Hi to you all. I finished my meds a few days ago from Dr. Cahill for giardia and felt very a little more clear headed. Then I came down with a debilitating cold and I feel so tired its unbelievable. I started on sac. boulardi, bifido by natren, and ther-biotic by klaire labs. I have my appointment with Dr. Cahill on Thursday and will let you know the results. Also, I notice I have an increase in my vaginal itch. I hope the antibiotic did not increase my yeast levels. Anyway, will keep you posted. Thanks to everyone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 18 13 5:17 PM

>I have my appointment with Dr. Cahill on Thursday and will let you know the results. Also, I notice I have an increase in my vaginal itch. I hope the antibiotic did not increase my yeast levels. Anyway, will keep you posted. Thanks to everyone.

Hi,

When did you finish taking the medication? I think it might be to soon to test with Cahill again. The test does not work if you test too soon after taking antibiotics.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 18 13 9:27 PM

I finished last Thursday. Do you feel this is too soon?

-spedteacher

Absolutely!
I tested 3 months after EH treatment and nothing was found in the test. I tested again over 6 months later and Charcot–Leyden crystals (indicates a parasite) was found.

I experienced the same thing with the sigmoydoscopy I did in Brazil. The Dr found Giardia, I took the medicine which made no difference and then tested 2 months later. The result was negative even though I still had both EH and Giardia.

To be honest I don't know when is the best time to test again. Labion seemed to be able to detect Giardia 2 months after I took the EH medicine. This is one of the reasons I think Labion is the better lab even though they failed to detect Giaridia and only detected EH on the first test.

Maybe you can test after two months but keep trying to find a cure and try to test again in the future if you still feel sick.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help