Tags : :
I am only including things that I am certain of and everything is specific to me. 5years of experiments!
Both fungus and parasite had access to blood stream from colon wall.
Condition caused by antibiotics taken after appendix operation.
Very low bifidobacteria on test and high lactoferrin. Excess e.coli.
I had fungus and pptu on test
Everything I took eg candex, threelac , probiotics worked on the fungus until my immune system kicked in at a certain point and killed the rest. This took about three months and was extremely painful.
The parasite was almost impossible to erradicate.
Things that didn't work on parasite:
probiotics(these are needed- faecal transplant is best- but it did not solve problem)
commercial antibiotics(tetracycline metronidazole furazolidine nitazoxanide, deoxycycline etc)
enzymes to degrade biofilm.
Things that did work;
First problem is biofilm:
The first time I stopped eating meat to avoid iron it took about 2 weeks to empty out the iron, but could take longer than this.
I noticed that as the iron ran out from avoiding meat products there was a window of about 1-2 minutes, where the biofilm was compromised and the antimicrobials I had taken were able to kill a significant portion of the parasite. After this 2 minutes the antimicrobial didn't work anymore. This was the only opportunity I found to get through the biofilm. Nothing else worked at all. The next thing I did was to try eating small amounts of meat to create this window of compromised biofilm over and over again. The best process was to eat a small amount of meat eg (a piece of sushi size) with each meal. This led to die off for 1 minute once, maybe twice, a day. This was the highest frequency I could get.
My explanation(which is a guess) is that the parasite changes its genetic expression when the iron runs out and maybe uses a different metal for the biofilm. This window is small(short).
Once through the biofilm there was still a problem of resistence. The antimicrobial would only work really well once. I assume this is because of MDR pumps. If I took a break from the antimicrobial it worked better when reintroduced, but was never a effective as the first time.
This was a big problem. The only antimicrobials that worked were plant derived.
the standard parasite formulas with wormwood, blackwalnut etc
ESSENTIAL OILS: these are not meant for internal use, but I ran out of options. I took one drop only in a capsule with each meal. I started with the culinary herbs like thyme , rosemary etc and then used all the ones that were approved as food additives. Cycling a large number of these worked spectacularly well. They still worked while taking two capsules of charcoal per day.
I could really feel the iron running out because of my symptoms. You might be out of luck if you can't identify a change in symptoms based on iron. Or you have a different parasite.
Hope this helps someone!
Diet: Low fibre bread is the least painful carb. Potatos rice pasta are the worst. Fruit also provides less food for parasite.