Tags : :
Toxins cause major stress on all systems of the body. Toxins create pain. Toxins are gathered in the environment from chemicals in personal care products, food, water and air. The strongest toxins are the ones the immune system releases during pathogenic invasion such as parasites.
Failure to release the toxins increases metabolic stress, stress on organ systems and more work for the immune system.
Toxins attack the cells of your body which make them weaker.
Releasing toxins allows everything to work smoother, you feel better, you sleep better, you recover better and you become more productive.
I have done many many experiments and have had success with a number of things:
1. Check your pH (which I use saliva) - when you are acid on the pH ( less than 7.5) you have toxicity.
2. By alkalizing, you are simply negating the acids. In other words if gray is the optimal color and you are too black, you add white. Balance the scales.
3. Minerals that are alkaline solve part of that problem. Sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium are all alkalizing.
4. Vitamin C is the best antioxidant I have found. I use a buffered form which is pH neutral vs. ascorbic acid which is acidic.
5. Baking soda is very alkalizing, if you dip the pH paper in baking soda the paper will turn deep blue/purple where acid conditions turn yellow.
6. I put baking soda in some water and drink - if you are sodium sensitive then you will have to monitor this.
7. I add Ultra Potassium and Ion Charge from Source Naturals. IonCharge is an electrolyte loaded product. Electrolytes work in the body supporting nervous system, detoxification, cardio and so on. I am a big fan of magnesium which is a critical element - Doctor's Best has a good form which is mag glycinate/lysine (High Absorption Magnesium).
The combination works wonders, drink lots of water. I follow up in a few hours with bulk charcoal which is a proven grabber of toxins, sweeps the toxins out of the intestinal tract.
*baking soda is sodium bicarbonate - your body manufacturers bicarbonates in order to neutralize toxins. As always check with your healthcare provider before starting any new protocol.